To ib1gayguy

jollie

Hey, what's a "shit freak",Darla? Is that some new thing Libs are doing in the bedroom, where they Poop on each other? And who's Michael King? Does he work for Fox? I've never heard of him. Is he a commentator, 'cause I thought I KNEW all of them. There's Brit Hume, then the anchor, on Sun. Morning, but I don't know who Metro-ib1gayguy is talking about. To much Metrosexualism. He's losin' it, Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Oh, wait! Is this Michael K, and Michael King, the same guy? Which name does he go by, on FOX? I dont get it!?

Oh, I forgot! I did something that wasn't FAIR, and I know LibWashers (that's a Brainwashed Liberal), I KNOW LibWashers are ALL about "fairness"(That means giving DUMB kids EXTRA POINTS, before the test STARTS, or giving African Americans EXTRA POINTS, when they take a test to become a Fireman or Policeman.
Yeah, THAT'S what we want- Fireman and Policeman that needed HELP, to Pass a Test, and get a job, where PEOPLE'S LIVES are in the Balance, at Risk! Yeah, THAT'S what Martin Luther King meant, when he said, Judge a man NOT by the color of his skin, but by the content of his Character!)

So, to be "fair", I didn't want to leave out ANY of Obama's GOOD POINTS. I meant to say, at the end, "He also gives Pretty Speeches, with words like "Hope and Change", haha!
Maybe just THOSE TWO WORDS, "Hope and Change", will SAVE THE WORLD! Maybe they will LOWER THE PRICE OF GASOLINE, INSTEAD OF DRILLING NEW WELLS OFFSHORE, AND IN ANWAR!

Oh, I forgot! I did something that wasn't FAIR, and I know LibWashers (that's a Brainwashed Liberal), I KNOW LibWashers are ALL about "fairness"(That means giving DUMB kids EXTRA POINTS, before the test STARTS, or giving African Americans EXTRA POINTS, when they take a test to become a Fireman or Policeman.
Yeah, THAT'S what we want- Fireman and Policeman that needed HELP, to Pass a Test, and get a job, where PEOPLE'S LIVES are in the Balance, at Risk! Yeah, THAT'S what Martin Luther King meant, when he said, Judge a man NOT by the color of his skin, but by the content of his Character!)

So, to be "fair", I didn't want to leave out ANY of Obama's GOOD POINTS. I meant to say, at the end, "He also gives Pretty Speeches, with words like "Hope and Change", haha!
Maybe just THOSE TWO WORDS, "Hope and Change", will SAVE THE WORLD! Maybe they will LOWER THE PRICE OF GASOLINE, INSTEAD OF DRILLING NEW WELLS OFFSHORE, AND IN ANWAR!

This, my friend, is called "non sequitur."

Hey, uh, ib1gayguy, blackflag wrote THIS, in that thred you're referring to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollie
Whatsa matta, Lefties, got nothing else to say, huh? The TRUTH is a POWERFUL thing, ain't it?

I actually miss your rants Michaelk. I'm glad you made it over from the Fullpolitics wasteland. We need good trolls cuz the other ones are lame and boring.

Underneath it, I write:
"I'm sorry, I have to leave, I have a life. I's love to continue this tomorrow, the economy, I mean, Epicuris. Do you like to eat?"
I said I have to leave; I asked epicuris if his name meant he likes to eat; What are you talking about, and WHO is Michael K? I think you've taken it from behind ONE too many times, haaaaahahaha! You're getting your brains pushed out the other end! Bwaaaahahaha!

Yeah, and you answered to it without hesitation or contention. I'm not the only one who recognized your insanity.

I still remember Stirfry's Ib1yysguyy, which popped up right before the infamous SR Shutdown of January, 2006, and announced that he was gay in case we never got to talk to him again.

Back