To Me Personally, I think Ronald Reagan was worse than George W Bush!

CanadianKid

And the reason I say this is because he turned a generation of Americans into sociopathetically stupid conservatives....

And thats some thing George W Bush never did....He didnt expand his base which is a good thing....

CK

Wars can happen....people die....

But to change the mentality of at least 50 million americans into god raving lunatics is an far worse accomplishment...

CK

And the reason I say this is because he turned a generation of Americans into sociopathetically stupid conservatives....

And thats some thing George W Bush never did....He didnt expand his base which is a good thing....

CK

Regan never started a purely pre-emptive war without justification leading to the deaths of thousands of American heros and untold numbers of innocent forigners.

He was no angel, but he never started anytgibg like whats up in Iraq.

ck

rr just showed the way, bush expanded on it but he made things a lot worse

look at the record on the deficit just for starters...

Regan is overrated but was still a good president overall just like JFK. The only great presidents were Washington, Lincoln and FDR. Everyone else is either good, bad or horrible. Bush is by far the worst president in history.

In your far-left mind, it does. But for moderates like most people, he was a good president.

Back