Today, under Barack Obama, there are two Americas, not one-The Obamas puttin' on the

meme

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdxPfjFclK8"]YouTube- Today, under Barack Obama, there are two Americas, not one-The Obamas puttin' on the glitz[/ame]

just imagine if the crashers had been tea party members, the left and the media would be screaming bloody murder about how they could of "snuck in" to possibly do harm to the President..
but is seems because these people are "admirers" of the Messiah they just blow this off as if it's nothing..
I swear we are living in a twilight zone movie..

just imagine if the crashers had been tea party members, the left and the media would be screaming bloody murder about how they could of "snuck in" to possibly do harm to the President..
but is seems because these people are "admirers" of the Messiah they just blow this off as if it's nothing..

Oh, come on, Meme! Did you see her in the video? Do you honestly think some healthy, well built, masculine, iron pumped, steroid filled, security guy is going to say, "Sorry lady. You can't come in." :confused:

That would be the plot for a Twilight Zone Movie!

Besides, does it look like she could hide a weapon or anything else in that dress?

EDIT: Actually, the dress could have hidden something. I guess it was my X-ray eyes deceiving me.

Last edited:

What would tea party members have crashed it for, to protest? It seems these people wanted to crash to get a reality show or something. Not saying it makes crashing an event like this ok but I don't think it surprising that the press would treat someone doing it for political reasons different than someone doing it just attempting to get fame for a TV show.

What if Darla or others from Code Pink or whatever that group is crashed it?

What would tea party members have crashed it for, to protest? It seems these people wanted to crash to get a reality show or something. Not saying it makes crashing an event like this ok but I don't think it surprising that the press would treat someone doing it for political reasons different than someone doing it just attempting to get fame for a TV show.

What if Darla or others from Code Pink or whatever that group is crashed it?

... and they're such a charming couple!

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/26/dinner.whitehouse.crashers/index.html

Back