Today was the day

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
I could no longer take Desh's crap flooding and boring, monotonous posts. It was tiring and exhausting.

I know I had said I would never put her on ignore or thread ban her, but today she pushed me to the limit. Life is too short and I want to enjoy my JPP time. Can't do that trying to engage a vapid, brainless, witless Obamabot like Deshy Dearest.

She is officially on ignore and thread banned for good.

i would ignore her but I still get amusement out of some of her paranoid ramblings occasionally. she's just like 007 in a lot of ways. she can be hilarious.

i would ignore her but I still get amusement out of some of her paranoid ramblings occasionally. she's just like 007 in a lot of ways. she can be hilarious.

I get amusement out of her ramblings as well. I particularly loved her melt down when she thought Billy was going to give out her personal information. That was fun to watch.

If she stopped crap flooding and would use the quotes feature, I would stop thread banning her.

JPP has been a much more enjoyable place since Deshy has been thread banned and on ignore.

Now the question is do I preemptively ignore HowAIDS before he comes back?

Funny Deshy Dearests delicate sensibilities were never offended when her fellow left wingers pronounced loudly and proudly that they were ignoring someone. She stood aside while BAC Panther, Poet, Snarla, Smegmachick and the other assorted band of liberal nut jobs announced who they were ignoring.

She didn't go off on a post a thon about how they wanted to ban speech or were afraid of alternative views. Oh no. Deshy Dearest was a good little compliant girl.

Now she is salty that people are putting her nutty ass on ignore. Maybe if she stopped acting so nucking futs

even Louisianna is browning big time

12-03-2013 09:00 AMevince
This message is hidden because evince is on your ignore list.
12-03-2013 09:02 AMevince
12-03-2013 09:03 AMevince
12-03-2013 09:05 AMThe Dude
This message is hidden because The Dude is on your ignore list.
12-03-2013 09:05 AMThe Dude
This message is hidden because The Dude is on your ignore list.
12-03-2013 09:07 AMevince
12-03-2013 09:13 AMevince

She even crapfloods her own threads.

:rofl2:

I don't think Deshy Dearest understands the burden she is placing on my by having to thread ban her. It is a lot of work typing all of these left wing names to keep them from shitting up a thread. They are creating more work for me. I am the victim here

I could no longer take Desh's crap flooding and boring, monotonous posts. It was tiring and exhausting.

I know I had said I would never put her on ignore or thread ban her, but today she pushed me to the limit. Life is too short and I want to enjoy my JPP time. Can't do that trying to engage a vapid, brainless, witless Obamabot like Deshy Dearest.

She is officially on ignore and thread banned for good.

I think Dante's is just as bad followed by the dimwit Dude.

Back