Today's Cartoon!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
cath-forgive-me.jpg

You and I see eye to eye on this one.

What pisses me off is that EVERYONE should see eye to eye on this. Right/Left Conservative/Liberal Rush/Olberman.... but especially OTHER PRIESTS. In my opinion, those that knew and did nothing... should be in the next cell over with bubba's friend.

There is NOTHING worse than deliberately hurting a kid. I would make sure these priests were not only sent to jail for life, but made the play things of the other inmates.

What pisses me off is you have apologists like SM who tow the company line even when it becomes obvious that the pope knew when he was Cardinal Ratzinfucker and when they passed a memo talking about how to keep the abuse hidden. My parents quit the catholic church years ago when it became obvious they were covering up the scandal.

What pisses me off is you have apologists like SM who tow the company line even when it becomes obvious that the pope knew when he was Cardinal Ratzinfucker and when they passed a memo talking about how to keep the abuse hidden. My parents quit the catholic church years ago when it became obvious they were covering up the scandal.

As did I.

The pure blatant hypocrisy, the completely unethical nature of hiding it... they essentially condoned the actions by protecting those who had violated those kids.

I seriously would have knocked out any and every Priest out who tried to justify hiding the scandal to me. Even though my particular parish Priest was just as pissed as I was, I still left the church over the issue.

Back