Today's 'current events'

Concart

Contributor
Will Pedodent Biden nuke an American city to hide millions of vaccine deaths?
Was Anne Heche about to expose the Hollywood pedophile ring?

Please, you can stop pretending that you give a fuck what's posted in Current Events.

That guy is insane.

Yes, he's insane. But I had a thread about the state of the Republican party that was moved to 'conspiracy theories' based on the idea that the Current events forum was somehow sacrosanct. When shit like this is allowed to be posted there, then that excuse for moving my thread was pure, unadultered partisan bullshit.

Yes, he's insane. But I had a thread about the state of the Republican party that was moved to 'conspiracy theories' based on the idea that the Current events forum was somehow sacrosanct. When shit like this is allowed to be posted there, then that excuse for moving my thread was pure, unadultered partisan bullshit.

The fact that psychopath is even allowed on this forum should tell you something.

you're a fucking nutter. dems went insane 6 years ago.

I see you're having a tantrum over moderation. :rofl2:

That's because it belonged in the politics section, dumbass. If you weren't so arrogantly ignorant, you might would realize that.

Last edited:
you're a fucking nutter. dems went insane 6 years ago.

They forget what they were like when Trump won

th

"Trump's win sparks protests across the U.S. L.A. freeway shut down" - Us Weekly

They are crying hypocrites.

Will Pedodent Biden nuke an American city to hide millions of vaccine deaths?
Was Anne Heche about to expose the Hollywood pedophile ring?

Please, you can stop pretending that you give a fuck what's posted in Current Events.

you wouldn't last a day at most boards..follow the rules..that was a pure political thread,and knowing you was conspiratorial

Back