Todays headlines on the debate

Truth Detector

Contributor

This debate was a blowout for Trump — and it wasn’t even close

Debate disaster for Biden

How did Democrats let this happen?

Analysis: Biden's incoherent debate performance heightens fears over his age

Alarm and amusement at Biden’s performance as world reacts to debate with Trump

‘Panic mode’ Democrats begin calling for Biden to step aside after ‘horrible’ debate performance against Trump

How did they let this happen? What did they do at camp david for all that time? Is infect him with a "cold" to give him an excuse?

This debate was a blowout for Trump — and it wasn’t even close

Debate disaster for Biden

How did Democrats let this happen?

Analysis: Biden's incoherent debate performance heightens fears over his age

Alarm and amusement at Biden’s performance as world reacts to debate with Trump

‘Panic mode’ Democrats begin calling for Biden to step aside after ‘horrible’ debate performance against Trump

Its clear to all but the most rabid leftists that Biden is in no condition to be president for 4 more days let alone years.

How did they let this happen? What did they do at camp david for all that time? Is infect him with a "cold" to give him an excuse?
The "cold" line is just a bullshit excuse. What his handlers did was try to force feed a senile, old, man four years of information in a few days like cramming for a final. Biden wasn't up to the pace, capable of ingesting all that information, and certainly not physically capable of meeting the demanding schedule to do it.

What they got was a guy on stage that was exhausted and confused. Whatever drug cocktail they fed him only made things worse. Quite literally, he was a zombie on the equivalent of meth. It was hard to watch, and you couldn't help but, like Hur, feel sorry for the feeble, confused, old man having trouble standing on that stage...

I could just imagine one or three of his prep handlers there at Camp David...

Guy snaps his fingers, arm outstretched in Biden's face, "Sir, sir! Come on! You have to focus!"

That doesn't even need a description of Biden to know what he's doing as the guy is saying that...

So did the guy who said he wanted to bomb Mexico, what’s your point
Bomb Mexico....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

The "cold" line is just a bullshit excuse. What his handlers did was try to force feed a senile, old, man four years of information in a few days like cramming for a final. Biden wasn't up to the pace, capable of ingesting all that information, and certainly not physically capable of meeting the demanding schedule to do it.

What they got was a guy on stage that was exhausted and confused. Whatever drug cocktail they fed him only made things worse. Quite literally, he was a zombie on the equivalent of meth. It was hard to watch, and you couldn't help but, like Hur, feel sorry for the feeble, confused, old man having trouble standing on that stage...

I could just imagine one or three of his prep handlers there at Camp David...

Guy snaps his fingers, arm outstretched in Biden's face, "Sir, sir! Come on! You have to focus!"

That doesn't even need a description of Biden to know what he's doing as the guy is saying that...
I don't think they had any idea that it would be this disastrous...

I don't think they had any idea that it would be this disastrous...
I'm betting the prep team had an inkling that it would be, but they also knew there was nothing they could do to stop it. My bet at this point is that Jill Biden is the moving force behind keeping hubby Joke--and he really is a Joke now--in the race for reelection. It's really just elder abuse now.

I'm betting the prep team had an inkling that it would be, but they also knew there was nothing they could do to stop it. My bet at this point is that Jill Biden is the moving force behind keeping hubby Joke--and he really is a Joke now--in the race for reelection. It's really just elder abuse now.

:thumbsup:

Back