TOMY LAHREN - THE HOTTEST AND COOLEST CONSERVATIVE CHICK IN WHOLE USA

Dachshund

Verified User
Here is Tomy Lahren my fave member of the American media commentariat.

She is angry about liberals labelling Republicans "anti-intellectual." Check out this short (you'll need to tap the play button and then press the next play button that comes up. Then scroll down to the first row of "shorts" that appears on your screen after that to get to Tomi's short).

I just discovered that this doesn't work either!! Just go to YOU TUBE and search "TOMI LAHREN ANTI-INTELLECTUAL."

She manages to capture the retarded stupidity of modern-day liberals/Dems perfectly in a 60 second nutshell.

There's noting sexier than a tall, beautiful, blonde chick with a superior IQ (who is also a staunch Republican/conservative).

Tomi could have me any day !!!

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Last edited:
Here is Tomy Lahren my fave member of the American media commentariat.

She is angry about liberals labelling Republicans "anti-intellectual." Check out this short (you'll need to tap the play button and then press the next play button that comes up. Then scroll down to the first row of "shorts" that appears on your screen after that to get to Tomi's short).

I just discovered that this doesn't work either!! Just go to YOU TUBE and search "TOMI LAHREN ANTI-INTELLECTUAL."

She manages to capture the retarded stupidity of modern-day liberals/Dems perfectly in a 60 second nutshell.

There's noting sexier than a tall, beautiful, blonde chick with a superior IQ (who is also a staunch Republican/conservative).

Tomi could have me any day !!!

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!
You have no shot.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

You have no shot.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Tomi Lahren is a straight (heterosexual) girl, so I'd have more of a shot than a grubby, sexual pervert like you.

I really don't think a nice conservative woman like ,Tomi, would have much time for a "freckle-punching," polyamourist like you. You dirty dog !!

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal Trumper Hound

Tomi Lahren is a straight (heterosexual) girl, so I'd have more of a shot than a grubby, sexual pervert like you.

I really don't think a nice conservative woman like ,Tomi, would have much time for a "freckle-punching," polyamourist like you. You dirty dog !!

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal Trumper Hound
Actually I wouldn't have time for her. Not my wife's type either.

That's because you and your wife are low-life who have no class. You're both "bottom-feeders" (literally).
Jealousy will get you nowhere little poochie. My wife’s dog has some dachshund in her. And just like you the dog is as dumb as a post and shits in the yard.

Gee, why are we all not surprised that our resident Nazi Dog from Down Under creams his jeans over a blow-up doll MAGA bull horn? Hell, she's has NO journalistic credentials or credibility. But she's doing her job; telling the willfully ignorant and genuinely stupid bigots what they want to hear while they ruin half a box of Kleenex. Pathetic.

Gee, why are we all not surprised that our resident Nazi Dog from Down Under creams his jeans over a blow-up doll MAGA bull horn? Hell, she's has NO journalistic credentials or credibility. But she's doing her job; telling the willfully ignorant and genuinely stupid bigots what they want to hear while they ruin half a box of Kleenex. Pathetic.

Yeah, well Taichi...I did try to jerk off to the "hard-core" lefties sex-bomb, Joy Reid, on MSNBC, but I just couldn't get it up ! Don't know why ? ? Then I though well I'll persevere and tuned into watch that, seductive, red-headed temptress , Jen Psalki. But as soon as Jen opened her mouth I just couldn't get an erection !! Anyway.... I'll give it one more "roll of the dice" I thought to myself, "The View", is a very popular, liberal talk show, maybe I'll have some success there ! I recall having a rock-hard peenie in anticipation of jerking off to one or more of the young ladies on "The View", so I sat down and tuned into the show. But the first thing I saw was a camera focussed right on Whoopi Goldberg's face while she blurted out some lefty LGBTQ rave. The sheer, diabolical ugliness of this creature's head (that brought to mind a Black-coloured sucked - mango) was an aesthetic crime, and instantly turned my hard-on into a lifeless "soft-on." (I don't know who was more shocked - me or Mr Pinky !)

Right, I thought - THAT's it ! I'm sticking to FOXNEWS where there are always plenty of sexy, blonde, commentariat bunnies on offer with nice perky tits, nice legs and good teeth - and a man can have a satisfying wank if the mood so takes him !!

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound

Yeah, well Taichi...I did try to jerk off to the "hard-core" lefties sex-bomb, Joy Reid, on MSNBC, but I just couldn't get it up ! Don't know why ? ? Then I though well I'll persevere and tuned into watch that, seductive, red-headed temptress , Jen Psalki. But as soon as Jen opened her mouth I just couldn't get an erection !! Anyway.... I'll give it one more "roll of the dice" I thought to myself, "The View", is a very popular, liberal talk show, maybe I'll have some success there ! I recall having a rock-hard peenie in anticipation of jerking off to one or more of the young ladies on "The View", so I sat down and tuned into the show. But the first thing I saw was a camera focussed right on Whoopi Goldberg's face while she blurted out some lefty LGBTQ rave. The sheer, diabolical ugliness of this creature's head (that brought to mind a Black-coloured sucked - mango) was an aesthetic crime, and instantly turned my hard-on into a lifeless "soft-on." (I don't know who was more shocked - me or Mr Pinky !)

Right, I thought - THAT's it ! I'm sticking to FOXNEWS where there are always plenty of sexy, blonde, commentariat bunnies on offer with nice perky tits, nice legs and good teeth - and a man can have a satisfying wank if the mood so takes him !!

Dachshund Dawg

Your sex life seems so fabulous compared to mine.

:laugh: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Dachshund Dawg

OMG! Did you catch that, dear readers? Our resident Nazi Dog from Down Under just confessed that; "I did try to jerk off to the "hard-core" lefties sex-bomb, Joy Reid, on MSNBC, but I just couldn't get it up! :whoa::palm: Then he continues with some blather that only the buffoon he sees in the mirror finds a amusing. Then he finishes with doubling down on the useless nonsense of the OP, thinking he's coming off as sarcastic while winking at his equally dim-witted, sheet wearing brethren. That boy needs some serious therapy!

My original response stands valid. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/t...vative-chick-in-whole-usa.220321/post-6104780 I leave the Nazi Dog to run barking at my tires as I leave him in the dust.

Back