Toni Morrison endorses Obama

Socrtease

Verified User
Toni Morrison, who was the person that said Bill Clinton was America's first black president, has endorsed Barak Obama.

Ah, then "she"... Too bad Obama can't be the first black President.

Of course he would be the first black President Damo. I dug up Morrison’s New Yorker piece where she originally wrote that, but I forgot to read it this weekend. I want to see the context of it myself.

Of course he would be the first black President Damo. I dug up Morrison’s New Yorker piece where she originally wrote that, but I forgot to read it this weekend. I want to see the context of it myself.
No, I'll take Toni's word for it. Clinton already has that mantle.

No, I'll take Toni's word for it. Clinton already has that mantle.

No he doesn’t Damo. You cannot be white and be the first black President, any more than George W Bush can be the first woman President, even though W! STANDS FOR WOMEN!...OK?

You are being really insulting here. It wouldn’t matter who said it, or who believed it, or whether or not they meant it. We have not had anything but white male Presidents in our history, period.

No he doesn’t Damo. You cannot be white and be the first black President, any more than George W Bush can be the first woman President, even though W! STANDS FOR WOMEN!...OK?

You are being really insulting here. It wouldn’t matter who said it, or who believed it, or whether or not they meant it. We have not had anything but white male Presidents in our history, period.
Grow a sense of humor, Darla. Give up your holier than thou attitude on this one.

We've already had one of those. Somebody in the media wrote about it...

Grow a sense of humor, Darla. Give up your holier than thou attitude on this one.

We've already had one of those. Somebody in the media wrote about it...

Guess what? I have a sense of humor, and am probably the funniest person you’ll ever meet. You are not funny, you’re a nicotine-craving crank! And there is nothing funny about them.

Guess what? I have a sense of humor, and am probably the funniest person you’ll ever meet. You are not funny, you’re a nicotine-craving crank! And there is nothing funny about them.
Yeah, I'm funny, but looks aren't everything, I know.

However your sensitivity on this particular subject makes you whine about dry humor...

It's not supposed to be "lols" it's just sarcasm. You have no sarcasm detector and its lack has been apparent since you started on your "you not funny" campaign.

Toni Morrison has made of career out of blackman-hate and her endorsement doesn't mean shit to anyone but herself as she tries to reclaim some dignity after she exposed herself as a fool.

White guys aren't allowed to say "brother".

Romney said "bling bling", and it turned this site upside down. You want that to happen again?

Not only are white guys "allowed" to say brother .. I call them brother. It's science.

The Romney "bling" comment is hardly any comparison.

White guys aren't allowed to say "brother".

Romney said "bling bling", and it turned this site upside down. You want that to happen again?

Come on – bling bling? How ridiculously awkwardly spazmastic was that coming out of white mormon billionaire Mitt Romney’s mouth?

You know what I can’t believe? And I know this is tacky, ok? I can’t believe him and Ann Romney actually get naked and get wild. Can you imagine? Talk about two sexless stiffs! Yes, they’re both “good looking” but that just goes to show you, there is good looking, and there is hot.

Anyway…you’re free to continue now.

Not only are white guys "allowed" to say brother .. I call them brother. It's science.

The Romney "bling" comment is hardly any comparison.

I know. I was joking.

Come on – bling bling? How ridiculously awkwardly spazmastic was that coming out of white mormon billionaire Mitt Romney’s mouth?

You know what I can’t believe? And I know this is tacky, ok? I can’t believe him and Ann Romney actually get naked and get wild. Can you imagine? Talk about two sexless stiffs! Yes, they’re both “good looking” but that just goes to show you, there is good looking, and there is hot.

Anyway…you’re free to continue now.

Indeed, it was painful yo watch. And thanks for the lovely imagery.

Back