tonight is my town council meeting!!

gonna try to get the town to build a dog park in Enfield. if they can build a senior center for old folks they can build a dog park.

Why not just get them to allow dogs in other parks and maybe increase the fines for those who don't clean up after them?
I mean honestly, build a whole new park? Do you even have the space anyway?

Why not just get them to allow dogs in other parks and maybe increase the fines for those who don't clean up after them?
I mean honestly, build a whole new park? Do you even have the space anyway?

yeah its a big town.... there is this park that i want to use, perhaps just have the town pay for fencing or something to keep them in. I mean if i pay the dog tax (licensing) shouldn't i reap some benfit of that?

You can take grass areas which are not used much in exsisting parks and fence them for dogs. That is what they did here in vegas and the dog parks see a much higher traffic than the other parks.

I love the dog park. People there are so much nicer than just about anywhere I go. I also love the opportunity to play with other peoples dogs. My dog yells at me some times when she gets jealous though.

dude if u need a dog park in enfield.. LMAO its the fucking country man. bring the dog for a walk. you dont live in the city.

dude if u need a dog park in enfield.. LMAO its the fucking country man. bring the dog for a walk. you dont live in the city.

no the park is for the dogs to socialize and play w/ other dogs, eddie loves the dog park in wethersfield so thats what im looking for something similar.

Its like doggie Diseny Land. They love being with other dogs and playing and just being a dog. It makes them much better pets and teaches them how to just chill arround other animals.

Its like doggie Diseny Land. They love being with other dogs and playing and just being a dog. It makes them much better pets and teaches them how to just chill arround other animals.

point is in enfield.. there are massive quantities of open feilds and snob zoning. lol plenty of places for dogs to play together.

Back