Top 4 things to nullify to preserve liberty

So if you eliminate the federal reserve who is going to take over their responsibilities?

The Constitution gives Congress the power to regulate the value of our currency. I trust the Fed more than Congress that would tend to stimulate the economy before an election.

The Constitution gives Congress the power to regulate the value of our currency. I trust the Fed more than Congress that would tend to stimulate the economy before an election.

Exactly.

If they eliminate the Fed that means all their workload falls back on congress who has delegated it to them.

Does anyone pushing for the elimination of the Fed realize that Congress simply does not have the time nor the expertise to deal with what the Fed does on a regular basis?

Instead of pushing to eliminate them they could push to reform it but these idiots are too stupid to realize common sense stuff.

so you trust an entity, that isn't government, whose sole purpose is to make it more profitable for the banking industry, to stimulate the economy?????

Do you think he actually knows what the Fed is and what they do?

look at you all trying to show that you are somehow more intelligent, especially given the fact that you have the entire meaning of the 2nd Amendment wrong based on a single fucking judge 200 years AFTER it was ratified while ignoring all case precedent before then.

face it, i'm still smarter than you.

look at you all trying to show that you are somehow more intelligent, especially given the fact that you have the entire meaning of the 2nd Amendment wrong based on a single fucking judge 200 years AFTER it was ratified while ignoring all case precedent before then.

Someone who consistently claims they are smarter than everyone is far from it, just sayin'

Says it all, when challenged to provide his understanding of what the Fed is and what they do he immediately deflects off to the Second Amendment, and he’s wrong there also

so you trust an entity, that isn't government, whose sole purpose is to make it more profitable for the banking industry, to stimulate the economy?????

Congress is government. Do you approve of their job performance?

The FED is government at the top, mixed in the middle, and private at the bottom. But, the system is regulated by the Board of Governors which is a federal agency. Using monetary policy with a long-term view is better than Congress with a short-term view using fiscal policy.

So if you eliminate the federal reserve who is going to take over their responsibilities?

There is not another bank in the world that could be trusted to assume them, that is for sure.

So people better stop looking their gift-horse in the mouth.

The FRB is grandfathered in, there is no one to take their place, and that is why the roll of the Secretary of the Treasury is such an important roll to challenge them when there is public discourse in the Fed's directions at any given moment.

Back