Top Clinton fundraiser backing McCain, not Obama

RockX

Banned
WASHINGTON — John McCain's campaign says the Republican is picking up the support of a top Hillary Clinton fundraiser and member of the Democratic National Committee's Platform Committee.

Lynn Forester de Rothschild has said she thinks Democratic nominee Barack Obama is arrogant and has a problem connecting with average Americans.

Rothschild is a member of the DNC's Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York. She was one of Clinton's top fundraisers, bringing in more than $100,000 for her presidential campaign. She built a multimillion-dollar telecommunications company before marrying international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild.

Rothschild plans to announce her support for McCain today in Washington.

LOL

Another democrat that stopped drinking the Obama flavored kool-aid

:pke:

Well, probably because McCain is more of an "average joe." I'm thinking of switching, myself. When it comes to the person who is commander in chief of our military, has to oversee every department in our gov't, and handle issues ranging from fiscal policy to the environment to immigration to energy, what I really want is an "average joe."

Back