Top Ten Ways Americans are Getting Squeezed

Interesting that all 10 of these points could not have happened without the goverments help, yet you idiot liberals can't bring yourselves enough integrity to criticize gov regulatory failure/corruption

Interesting that all 10 of these points could not have happened without the goverments help, yet you idiot liberals can't bring yourselves enough integrity to criticize gov regulatory failure/corruption

Interesting that it wasn't liberals that helped Goldman, the common denominater here.

By far the most common way that Americans are getting squeezed is, of course, by their predilection for what they call the 'group hug'. Perhaps the phoniest and certainly one of the creepiest rituals to have been invented by a nation of tooth-braced, lisping cildren who so value their childhood that they wear it for years after it has worn threadbare and fallen in rags to the gutter in which they now drag their knuckles.

By far the most common way that Americans are getting squeezed is, of course, by their predilection for what they call the 'group hug'. Perhaps the phoniest and certainly one of the creepiest rituals to have been invented by a nation of tooth-braced, lisping cildren who so value their childhood that they wear it for years after it has worn threadbare and fallen in rags to the gutter in which they now drag their knuckles.

How does a generaly reasonable person come up with such claptrap?

Bullshit.

head-in-the-sand.gif

How does a generaly reasonable person come up with such claptrap?

It is a rare talent I use when faced with boredom of pointless discussions.
Most people here are almost totally humourless and the writing of claptrap affords me a little pleasure. Hoorah and hooray for the three best friends a man can have: trivia, nonsense and claptrap.

You watch one of the RW loonies take it all seriously and blame the liberals.

partisan crap. liberals, conservatives, democrats, and republicans. all of them helped goldman. I repeat, NONE of this could have been done without the governments help. stop being a douchebag hack.

It was done by The Wrecking Crew, which doesn't consist of liberals or Democrats.

Your belief about this matter is completely false, though I understand you believe it deeply.

"Perhaps the phoniest and certainly one of the creepiest rituals to have been invented by a nation of tooth-braced, lisping cildren who so value their childhood that they wear it for years after it has worn threadbare and fallen in rags to the gutter in which they now drag their knuckles."

OK, we get it.
You can't stand England or it's people.

Back