Topspin

who pissed in your cheerios gerber breath.
1994 Loyola University $16,000 paid for by Mother Texaco
3.78 GPA with concentration in Investment management.
And your thinking of going into the army. Google MBA salaries vs army grunt.

Like what
Your just getting out of school in programming right.
Why the fuck would you care or doubt a 48 yr old guy has an MBA.

Like what
Your just getting out of school in programming right.
Why the fuck would you care or doubt a 48 yr old guy has an MBA.

You've made it your number #1 issue. Prove you're not a huge lying hypocrite or shut up about education already.

You've made it your number #1 issue. Prove you're not a huge lying hypocrite or shut up about education already.

Do you want him to go take it down from his wall so he can photo copy it and then pdf it so he can show it here?

IB1 was in school for journalism. I'm going to school and I'm double majoring in Software Engineering and English Literature, with an aim to get a law degree. Software Engineering is a lot more than "programming". And you're a moron.

watergerber your a wet behind the ears virgin who lives off daddy's allowance.
Ib1 sounds like he's in the same momma's boy row boat.
A real man wouldn't think to question ones educational statement, of course I don't run with dorks on allowances so you guy's may be more used to that lying to impress game.
Plenty of what I discuss here on a regular basis would indicate an MBA level of education. Of course that's stratosphere to Ibsimalac breath.

watergerber your a wet behind the ears virgin who lives off daddy's allowance.
Ib1 sounds like he's in the same momma's boy row boat.
A real man wouldn't think to question ones educational statement, of course I don't run with dorks on allowances so you guy's may be more used to that lying to impress game.
Plenty of what I discuss here on a regular basis would indicate an MBA level of education. Of course that's stratosphere to Ibsimalac breath.

ZOMG YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!

I've been in the business world as long as you two have been alive.
Sure I joke around extreemly sophmoric most times, (not to gerbers - guy's do that at work when the boss not around to keep from going insane. you'll see)
Look at the economics and business points I make specifically and especially the investment advice and tell me what draws your doubt?

I've been in the business world as long as you two have been alive.
Sure I joke around extreemly sophmoric most times, (not to gerbers - guy's do that at work when the boss not around to keep from going insane. you'll see)
Look at the economics and business points I make specifically and especially the investment advice and tell me what draws your doubt?

That little gem about more drilling to lower prices when supplies already outpace demand domestically raises my ayer.

The fact that you tell people to invest in Apple when their stock is at 178 is pretty fucking bone-headed too.

topper got a 3.78 at layola ? their scale must go to 10 then.

Are you sure it was not Payola University on the web ?

good old PU.

In order to post proof of his education, he would have to post his actual full name.

Despite the differences I have had with Top, I don't think he is that stupid.

Back