Topspin's Financial Guruness

CanadianKid

Topspin let me see if I got this right?

Since you say your financial status has significantly improved since 2000.... "alot better than you were 8 years ago"

So back in 2000 you said you had annual income of $100,000

In 2008 you said your annual income was $200-300k

Back in 2000 you said your stocks were worth $250,000...

Now in 2008 you said your stocks are worth $1,000,000+

I know I havent gone to Lousiniana MBA....so tell me how does it feel to be such an awesome financial guru?

CK

Sputter works for big oil and his 401k ans cush seem to be largely based on shares of his employers stock.

Chevron
Energy conversion devices
Goldman Saks
wait canadian gerber you don't even have a brokerage account, are you still on daddy's allowance. And, why did you lie about being in grad school. Did you feel inferior?

Chevron
Energy conversion devices
Goldman Saks
wait canadian gerber you don't even have a brokerage account, are you still on daddy's allowance. And, why did you lie about being in grad school. Did you feel inferior?

Well, I'm on my second grad degree...so it seems like you cant read...

Thanks Toppy!

CK

Canadiantool, I'm almost ready to retire but mother chevron says they are paying me with bennies a buck84. Can't do it yet, maybe at 50.

Canadiantool, I'm almost ready to retire but mother chevron says they are paying me with bennies a buck84. Can't do it yet, maybe at 50.

Naah you will have to wait till medicare kicks in for health care.
Wait and see. Chevron will cry that they are going broke paying for medical care for retirees.

Back