Toronto 's Anarchist Cafe to close it's doors

Yakuda

Verified User
Based on the name alone it may not be a surprise why the Anarchist Cafe is closing but the name is only the tip of the iceberg here. There is the, pay what you can business model. Then there is the refusal to serve anyone in the military or police. But wait there's more....they sell t-shirts that say things like, "Shoplifters to to heaven" (who knew anarchist believed in heaven) and "Do crime". And if you haven't already guess the owner, some nitwit with a hyphenated name blames everybody else for his "success". Oh yes he calls it a success. "The Anarchist has been a huge success in every way I hoped,..." I guess he hoped to be out of business in just over a year. I must admit I am thrilled he is successfully out of business.

https://fortune.com/2023/05/16/anticapitalist-cafe-toronto-the-anarchist-pay-what-you-want-closes/

Still, it looks like it may have been an interesting place to try.
The eccentric can be entertaining to some extent.

Still, it looks like it may have been an interesting place to try.
The eccentric can be entertaining to some extent.

Apparently people don't want "eccentric" coffee. I'll never understand why businesses have a need to preach. Just sell your shit and shut the fuck up.

If you want to do politics, go into politics. If you want to do business, open a business. Don't open a business and expect to run it on politics. It won't work.

If you want to do politics, go into politics. If you want to do business, open a business. Don't open a business and expect to run it on politics. It won't work.

Or opens church which is really all he had here. He just couldn't get people into the pews.

Based on the name alone it may not be a surprise why the Anarchist Cafe is closing but the name is only the tip of the iceberg here. There is the, pay what you can business model. Then there is the refusal to serve anyone in the military or police. But wait there's more....they sell t-shirts that say things like, "Shoplifters to to heaven" (who knew anarchist believed in heaven) and "Do crime". And if you haven't already guess the owner, some nitwit with a hyphenated name blames everybody else for his "success". Oh yes he calls it a success. "The Anarchist has been a huge success in every way I hoped,..." I guess he hoped to be out of business in just over a year. I must admit I am thrilled he is successfully out of business.

https://fortune.com/2023/05/16/anticapitalist-cafe-toronto-the-anarchist-pay-what-you-want-closes/

Sacrificing for UTOPIA is virtue in WOKE.

To keep them from doing stupid shit is what conservatives are for, were supposed to be doing, but look at where we are.

The problem is the Right is for individual freedom and choice. The Left moves in lockstep with a single mind. That's why the world keeps getting fucked up Leftist totalitarian governments that set back progress centuries.

The problem is the Right is for individual freedom and choice. The Left moves in lockstep with a single mind. That's why the world keeps getting fucked up Leftist totalitarian governments that set back progress centuries.

The hive mind they call it now....

There's a brain-damaged guy on Route 28 who owns a store that just sells Go Brandon shit and other trumpanzee paraphernalia.
Even though it gets vandalized on a routine basis, he's still hanging in there.
People try to make a living at what they enjoy.

Back