Total bullshit

Rune

Mjölner
So I got Blast (200)
I got a laptop.

I sign in and it is the same BULLSHIT.

So, it isn't my phone, it isn't my browser, it isn't Chrome.

I can't see the last post in the thread (any thread), and I can't read a thread sequentially.

This fucking sucks.

So I got Blast (200)
I got a laptop.

I can't see the last post in the thread (any thread), and I can't read a thread sequentially.

This fucking sucks.

It's the fucking Russians. :D

there is retaliation here at times

how petty

get the facts and face them folks

being mad at people for being correct is insane

So I got Blast (200)
I got a laptop.

This fucking sucks.

All kidding aside, why would you get blast 200? What are you downloading? Also, you do know you are capped at most sites by their upload speed. Like Steam for instance.

That is the strangest thing I've heard. If it is not your browsers, what OS are you running and how old is your computer?

i can't cure stupid rune. I don't know what you are doing wrong but given no one else has this problem it is assuredly something stupid you are doing. Click some more buttons and see if that solves it. I don't know what your issue is.

i can't cure stupid rune. I don't know what you are doing wrong but given no one else has this problem it is assuredly something stupid you are doing. Click some more buttons and see if that solves it. I don't know what your issue is.

Maybe he should trying having his computer professionally cleaned.
I'm sure he lives next to a good car wash. :D

All kidding aside, why would you get blast 200? What are you downloading? Also, you do know you are capped at most sites by their upload speed. Like Steam for instance.

That is the strangest thing I've heard. If it is not your browsers, what OS are you running and how old is your computer?
Streaming 4 movies at the same time.
Plus I thought it was cool AND it is only $60/month.

Fuck you guys
I am going to develop healthy habits and shit.
Let me know when anatta finally blows Pimp's needle dick: )

Back