Total Gossip

Cancel7

Banned
...but I've had enough serious posting for today, especially since I've already skewered SF by pointing out that the guy he was claming was a better sportscaster than uber-man, likes to dress up in women's undies and bite his sex partners (anyone surprised that a guy like that would be a big rightie hero?). Of course SF tried to get off on some technicality of "that's a different guy", but don't they always twist and turn to get out of the skewerings I deliver here on a daily basis? Also (lol) I proved on the bailout thread that I know everything about even things I know nothing about by trade. So...moving on...

Cindy McCain is fucking a washed up 80' rock star look-a-like, and there are pics!

The ENQUIRER's exclusive bombshell expose as Sen. John McCain's wife, Cindy, is caught with another man!

Not only that but multiple witnesses have caught the pair lip locking on several other occasions.

"I couldn't believe I was watching Cindy McCain passionately kissing and hugging another man!"

That's the stunned reaction of an eyewitness who says he watched in shock - and snapped photos - as the former presidential candidate's wife romantically kissed a long-haired man who resembles "a washed-up '80s rock musician."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/12/inational-enquireri-cindy_n_143272.html

PWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNED.

Epic.

Honorary status for Damo today.

um, that's part of the story i posted. i fail to see how damo posting something included in my story, is owning anyone.

it's a fun story which may still turn out to be true. i entitled it total gossip because right now, that's all it is. we'll see.

um, that's part of the story i posted. i fail to see how damo posting something included in my story, is owning anyone.

it's a fun story which may still turn out to be true. i entitled it total gossip because right now, that's all it is. we'll see.

sorry pwns can't be rescinded.

Wow - so jealous you didn't find the story first.

I hope it's one of the guys from Stryper, that christian heavy metal band...
That would be funny.

As I said, the impossible has happened before. It would be fascinating if it is true.

...but I've had enough serious posting for today, especially since I've already skewered SF by pointing out that the guy he was claming was a better sportscaster than uber-man, likes to dress up in women's undies and bite his sex partners (anyone surprised that a guy like that would be a big rightie hero?). Of course SF tried to get off on some technicality of "that's a different guy", but don't they always twist and turn to get out of the skewerings I deliver here on a daily basis? Also (lol) I proved on the bailout thread that I know everything about even things I know nothing about by trade. So...moving on...

Cindy McCain is fucking a washed up 80' rock star look-a-like, and there are pics!

The ENQUIRER's exclusive bombshell expose as Sen. John McCain's wife, Cindy, is caught with another man!

Not only that but multiple witnesses have caught the pair lip locking on several other occasions.

"I couldn't believe I was watching Cindy McCain passionately kissing and hugging another man!"

That's the stunned reaction of an eyewitness who says he watched in shock - and snapped photos - as the former presidential candidate's wife romantically kissed a long-haired man who resembles "a washed-up '80s rock musician."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/12/inational-enquireri-cindy_n_143272.html

Ok twit...

1) I did not say Berman was better than Olbermann, I corrected Lorax who stated Olberman and Patrick invented Sportscenter... which is false.

2) Berman is not Marv Albert. Marv Albert was who you were thinking of, not who was being discussed.

3) yes, you can bow down before me now.

:1up:

"1) I did not say Berman was better than Olbermann, I corrected Lorax who stated Olberman and Patrick invented Sportscenter... which is false."

I was speaking figuratively. They invented that style - the way Sportscenter has been done ever since they were there.

LMAO... So Huffpo puts out a story about Cindy kissing a washed up rock star in Tempe, while she was actually in Kosovo at the time, and Duhla still thinks it could be true?

Why does this not surprise me? I am a bit astonished at the fact she posted it and admitted she believed it here, and I actually looked at the top of the page for the date of this thread, because the election is over and McCain is old news today. I figured Duhla would have better things to do, like filling out her application for White House intern!

Maybe Duhla thinks the election only took place in the alter universe where Cindy McCain was in Kosovo, and it hasn't happened yet in this universe, where she is kissing washed up rock stars?

I only have one question for the Duhlsta... What are the names of the meds you are on?

"1) I did not say Berman was better than Olbermann, I corrected Lorax who stated Olberman and Patrick invented Sportscenter... which is false."

I was speaking figuratively. They invented that style - the way Sportscenter has been done ever since they were there.

translation: "I was wrong"

No; that's silly. I was speaking figuratively.

Do you have a good argument that Olbermann/Patrick did NOT invent the show as it currently is stylistically?

Didn't think so.

translation: "I was wrong, but now being desperate I will ask him to prove a negative"

Back