Trickle down economy

a suck up economy is more like it. The rocj have been getting richer at a much faster pace than the rest of us.

I guess by using dixie logic many peoples 401K's have grown because they fell at a slower pace than the GDP ?

"On the day when Saddam was caught, the bond market went up in the morning, and it went down in the afternoon. So here we had two headlines — "Bond Market Up on Saddam News," and in the afternoon, "Bond Market Down on Saddam News" — and then they had in both cases very convincing explanations of the moves. Basically if you can explain one thing and its opposite using the same data you don't have an explanation. It takes a lot of courage to keep silent." Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Taming the Savage Market
http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=108

It sure did! By the way, did you watch 60 minutes last night? They explained it preety well!

I just caught part of it in my workshop. What I saw was pretty good.

Now the experts are saying what I have been saying for years. The market was not investing but gambling.

SF and his buds have given me crap over that. I suppose SF has chewed his toenails off from his feet being in his mouth so much.

He started using Arugula flavored foot powder I heard.

Back