TRIPLE G--CANELO II

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
What a great fight--actually worth the $85.00 PPV price.

MUCH better than Hagler-Leonard in 1987, but unfortunately, they got the decision wrong in this one too.

Could well have been the best middleweight fight I've seen ever, going back to the 1950s.

Crickets.

This is a really strange group.

Didn't see it. Don't know. I follow some MMA and UK up and coming boxers on twitter and they have been back and forth about the decision and what they would have scored it. Nobody seems to think anybody got robbed. Some just were slightly more one side than the other in how they saw the fight.

Didn't see it. Don't know. I follow some MMA and UK up and coming boxers on twitter and they have been back and forth about the decision and what they would have scored it. Nobody seems to think anybody got robbed. Some just were slightly more one side than the other in how they saw the fight.

It was a hell of a match.
Too close to call it a robbery, I agree, but I thought Golovkin pulled it out.

It was a hell of a match.
Too close to call it a robbery, I agree, but I thought Golovkin pulled it out.

IIRC one of the former Olympic boxers said he would have scored it something like 117-111 going the other way but it wasn't something he really cared to argue about because it was a great fight they both could be proud of either way. I'll watch it when it eventually makes youtube or somewhere else free and online.

Canelo was coming forward nearly very round. They like to reward the guy who controls the fight. canelo won nearly all the early rounds but they were close. Then GGG won a couple clearly. I might call it a draw.

Back