"Troy Reed" and THE problem with crony Capitalism.

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
I am not an inventor. But my non-inventor mind this week thought about a magnet driven motor. There is no reason it wouldn't work if it was made in the correct way. THIS video is of a magnet driven car. The reason the car moves shouldn't be hard to figure out. Magnets push away from one another or they pull

The basis of this is "The government killed him and his son" because they created an alternate energy.

There is no proof that Government killed him and his son. There is also no proof that Big Corporations killed him and his son. But the American people know that both large Corporations and the politicians they donate money to had lots to profit off of the death of Troy Reed.

I am not an inventor. But my non-inventor mind this week thought about a magnet driven motor. There is no reason it wouldn't work if it was made in the correct way. THIS video is of a magnet driven car. The reason the car moves shouldn't be hard to figure out. Magnets push away from one another or they pull

The basis of this is "The government killed him and his son" because they created an alternate energy.

There is no proof that Government killed him and his son. There is also no proof that Big Corporations killed him and his son. But the American people know that both large Corporations and the politicians they donate money to had lots to profit off of the death of Troy Reed.

cue spooky music

I expected more input than this. This is proof this forum only focuses on dramatic troll posts and not on facts/science.

All of this KNOWLEDGE............

This forum has no brains in it...

You should "oppress me" and kick me from these forums. I've never been challenged here and the small brains have made it clear they will never learn from facts.

More proof this thread is full of people that don't know how to speak unless they can "search" a response.

Maybe you all should start thinking for YOURSELF!.......Like America intended...

The physics don't work. It is more likely that this is fictional than the guy is dead.

I'm not asking you to be a Physics major or even to be brainy at all. Just think about the concept. Polar opposites on a magnet push away from one another. The basic concept is one large - pushing a spindle holding opposites that alternate. The closer the - gets to the spindle, the harder it will push (acceleration). An anti-magnetic field would be necessary under the acceleration magnet, otherwise you would have "lock up"..............

[At this point in the post I was mad that people wouldn't get the explanation and did more research. Here is the same thing on a small scale but without the acceleration control]

This isn't a collection of facts or science. You even admit that it's speculation.

I admit that I have no roof the OP video is real. But the science is correct and science doesn't lie. Ask Jacque Fresco.

But you can watch this video and tell me if he is an actor or scam artist. I read people VERY well. I know the science adds up and this dude does not look like a scam artist. He looks like a hard working redneck that figured something out. This does not surprise me because today the office workers (engineers) write up the blue prints and the workers make it happen. More common than not, the engineer's plan doesn't work and the common worker has to make it work.

Last edited:
Back