Trump-backed House candidate Mark Burns: A wife should be “submissive” and “obey”

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
I swear the fucking disgusting filth trump supports and promotes.

Right-wing commentator Mark Burns, who is in a Republican primary run-off for a U.S. House seat in South Carolina, told a misogynistic host last year that “man is the leader of his family. His wife, the Bible says, is to be submissive to her husband.” Referring to the role of a wife, he said, “You're supposed to obey.”

Burns appeared on the February 3, 2023, edition of The Fallen State. The show is hosted by Jesse Lee Peterson, who has a long history of extreme rhetoric. The Southern Poverty Law Center has noted that Peterson has “been infamously quoted as saying, ‘Thank God for slavery,’ suggesting it got Black people out of Africa and into the U.S.” Peterson, who is Black, said that “most Blacks today -- unlike the days when I was growing up -- are mentally ill, they’re mentally retarded.” And he’s also claimed that “unless white people take over, it’s over for America.”

Peterson is also virulently misogynistic. He said in 2012 that “one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote.” He wrote in 2021: “If women didn’t vote there would be no such thing as ‘LGBTQ rights’ ‘reproductive rights’ (right to kill babies), and all the mess that’s going on today.” And he said: “I do not recommend women get involved in politics — they cannot handle power in the right way. Women were created to follow, not to lead. If she’s not married, or doesn’t have kids, she should work though.”

I swear the fucking disgusting filth trump supports and promotes.

Right-wing commentator Mark Burns, who is in a Republican primary run-off for a U.S. House seat in South Carolina, told a misogynistic host last year that “man is the leader of his family. His wife, the Bible says, is to be submissive to her husband.” Referring to the role of a wife, he said, “You're supposed to obey.”

Burns appeared on the February 3, 2023, edition of The Fallen State. The show is hosted by Jesse Lee Peterson, who has a long history of extreme rhetoric. The Southern Poverty Law Center has noted that Peterson has “been infamously quoted as saying, ‘Thank God for slavery,’ suggesting it got Black people out of Africa and into the U.S.” Peterson, who is Black, said that “most Blacks today -- unlike the days when I was growing up -- are mentally ill, they’re mentally retarded.” And he’s also claimed that “unless white people take over, it’s over for America.”

Peterson is also virulently misogynistic. He said in 2012 that “one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote.” He wrote in 2021: “If women didn’t vote there would be no such thing as ‘LGBTQ rights’ ‘reproductive rights’ (right to kill babies), and all the mess that’s going on today.” And he said: “I do not recommend women get involved in politics — they cannot handle power in the right way. Women were created to follow, not to lead. If she’s not married, or doesn’t have kids, she should work though.”
Yeah? And? Are you married to him? If not shut the fuck up.

Jesus christ take the wheel! They say you made them but did you have to make them this fucking dumb god? FFS

when the fuck did I ever say they couldn't? Oh and don't try to change the subject troll.
All you idiot gash owners say the same thing. STFU I dont believe for one second you disagree with that statement. You can claim it but not everyone is.as stupid as you.

Jesus christ take the wheel! They say you made them but did you have to make them this fucking dumb god? FFS
He should because with rabid syphilis infected idiots like you a the wheel we are all doomed. If you just killed yourselves I wouldn't give a shit but you want to fuck up everybody's life

All you idiot gash owners say the same thing. STFU I dont believe for one second you disagree with that statement. You can claim it but not everyone is.as stupid as you.
I honestly don't care if you or anyone else aborts their pregnancy. It's none of my business. Now do you have something to say on the OP of you going to continue being an insufferable troll?

He should because with rabid syphilis infected idiots like you a the wheel we are all doomed. If you just killed yourselves I wouldn't give a shit but you want to fuck up everybody's life
When you type like that you sure to look syphilis ridden like trump..

I honestly don't care if you or anyone else aborts their pregnancy. It's none of my business. Now do you have something to say on the OP of you going to continue being an insufferable troll?
So you claim not to care about that but you care about this? Why? His opinions don't affect you in any way.

Back