Trump bail bond set

floridafan

Verified User
Former President Donald Trump’s bond in the the Georgia election interference case has been set at $200,000, according to court documents the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Tamar Hallerman posted on social media.

Trump and 18 co-defendants were indicted last week on allegations they conspired to overturn the results of Georgia’s 2020 election results.

The indictment alleges that Trump or his associates sought to "undo his defeat including beseeching Georgia’s Republican secretary of state to find enough votes for him to win the battleground state; harassing an election worker who faced false claims of fraud; and attempting to persuade Georgia lawmakers to ignore the will of voters and appoint a new slate of electoral college electors favorable to Trump," The Associated Press reports.

Former President Donald Trump’s bond in the the Georgia election interference case has been set at $200,000, according to court documents the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Tamar Hallerman posted on social media.

Trump and 18 co-defendants were indicted last week on allegations they conspired to overturn the results of Georgia’s 2020 election results.

The indictment alleges that Trump or his associates sought to "undo his defeat including beseeching Georgia’s Republican secretary of state to find enough votes for him to win the battleground state; harassing an election worker who faced false claims of fraud; and attempting to persuade Georgia lawmakers to ignore the will of voters and appoint a new slate of electoral college electors favorable to Trump," The Associated Press reports.

Who's taking bets on who violates their bail first?

The legal system can be intimidating. Trump will be scared straight for a couple of days. However, Trump has no self-control.

The legal system can be intimidating. Trump will be scared straight for a couple of days. However, Trump has no self-control.

Trump won't be there long, believe me, the jail doesn't want him there, it's going to be a circus just going through the booking process.

They've already interviewed the guy in charge of the jail and even he said that Trump will be book then bonded out right away, probably all of them will.

The booking process will also be expedited, which doesn't take long anyways, so Trumps whole process should take no more than half an hour I'm thinking.

Trump won't be there long, believe me, the jail doesn't want him there, it's going to be a circus just going through the booking process.

They've already interviewed the guy in charge of the jail and even he said that Trump will be book then bonded out right away, probably all of them will.

The booking process will also be expedited, which doesn't take long anyways, so Trumps whole process should take no more than half an hour I'm thinking.

For the very first time, Mr. Trump will be fingerprinted and have his mug shot taken, like any ordinary criminal.

Well, he could use his Mug Shot on a campaign button that says, "4 More Years.......In Jail"
It's just a picture.
Is that what you'd say about one of Hunter? Hunter isn't even an elected official. A mugshot of a former President and current traitor? Priceless!

This is America. Money will be made selling t-shirts and coffee mugs of the mugshot to both Democrats and Republicans. :thup:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ameri...trump-mugshots-powered-ai-advance-arraignment
Americans warned to ‘beware a flood of fake Trump mugshots’ powered by AI in advance of arraignment
Arrest images of Trump have previously gone viral on Twitter and online forums

7wlwde.jpg

The world we live in. LOL

Trump is going to have a mug shot, a first, plus weighted, finger printed, whole ten yards, should be interesting when the mug shot is snuck out

Trump is going to have a mug shot, a first, plus weighted, finger printed, whole ten yards, should be interesting when the mug shot is snuck out

Yes it will be a normal booking procedure but his bond is already secured so he will be immediately released.

Like I said, it's going to be a circus show, the jail will want him out of there immediately.

I don't know about the others coming in however.

Is that what you'd say about one of Hunter? Hunter isn't even an elected official. A mugshot of a former President and current traitor? Priceless!

This is America. Money will be made selling t-shirts and coffee mugs of the mugshot to both Democrats and Republicans. :thup:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ameri...trump-mugshots-powered-ai-advance-arraignment
Americans warned to ‘beware a flood of fake Trump mugshots’ powered by AI in advance of arraignment
Arrest images of Trump have previously gone viral on Twitter and online forums

7wlwde.jpg

The world we live in. LOL

I don't give a shit about Hunter's mugshot.

It's a picture of a face.

Let's assume for a moment that Trump is campaigning somewhere and gives a speech. The prosecutor in Georgia doesn't like something he says and asks for his bail to be revoked...

Let's assume for a moment that Trump is campaigning somewhere and gives a speech. The prosecutor in Georgia doesn't like something he says and asks for his bail to be revoked...

....and the judge says?....

Both the defense and the prosecution can ask for whatever they like.

Are you now claiming the justice system of the entire state of Georgia is corrupt?....after three decades of Republicans? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Back