Trump, Biden and CNN Prepare for a Hostile Debate (With Muted Mics)

Hume

Verified User
There will be no opening statements. President Biden and former President Donald J. Trump will each have two minutes to answer questions — followed by one-minute rebuttals and responses to the rebuttals. Red lights visible to the candidates will flash when they have five seconds left, and turn solid red when time has expired. And each man’s microphone will be muted when it is not his turn to speak.

"The rules circulated by CNN warn that this time, “moderators will use all tools at their disposal to enforce timing and ensure a civilized discussion.”

And then there is this: “Microphones will be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate designated to speak.” It is not clear how muted microphones will work in practice

cone.of_.silence.get_.smart_.jpg

"The rules circulated by CNN warn that this time, “moderators will use all tools at their disposal to enforce timing and ensure a civilized discussion.”

And then there is this: “Microphones will be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate designated to speak.” It is not clear how muted microphones will work in practice

In other words, it will not be an actual debate. Thanks for clarifying that.

I wonder if the moderators will attack and argue with Trump like last time?

You truly are very stupid.

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

In other words, it will not be an actual debate. Thanks for clarifying that.

I wonder if the moderators will attack and argue with Trump like last time?
Trump can make a speech anytime he wants. A debate is an agreement between Biden and Trump.

You truly are very stupid.
You are truly a nazi. The Dems have exposed their nazi dictatorial, Jew hating core.

A debate is when the candidates are allowed to ask each other questions and parry back and forth.

This is just a question and answer forum from CNN. Brandon will know all the questions ahead of time. It is rigged.

Trump will have a massive hissy fit if not allowed to do as he pleases. I will be watching with my popcorn.

You are truly a nazi. The Dems have exposed their nazi dictatorial, Jew hating core.

A debate is when the candidates are allowed to ask each other questions and parry back and forth.

This is just a question and answer forum from CNN. Brandon will know all the questions ahead of time. It is rigged.
rigged duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back