Trump Brags About Putting His Pants On by Himself

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Donald Trump rallied at a park in the Bronx on Thursday to an adoring crowd of hundreds of current and future Florida residents, alongside rappers accused of murder, while rambling about putting his pants on.

During his speech, Trump referred to imaginary business executives while reliving his glory days as a racist housing developer. “Some of the greatest days of my business career were in the toughest times,” Trump said from prewritten remarks. “But I enjoyed waking up every single morning and—go to battle,” he continued, veering off script.

“A lot of people say to me today, the toughest business people, people that you know about, ‘Could I ask you a question: How do you do it?’ I say, ‘Do what?’”

Trump then proceeded to have an imaginary conversation with himself and unnamed Toughest Business People begging him to tell them how he puts his pants on. “‘How do you get up in the morning and put your pants on? Why do you put those pants on?’ ‘I’ll explain it to you someday’ ‘How do you do it? How do you get up? How?’”

I think the guy deserves some credit given the size of the obstruction he confronts when looking down to complete the project of putting his pants on.

Patriot Trump has every right to brag about his intestinal fortitude....very few men could do what he has done....very few men measure up these days.

I suppose that's better than Biden putting on his own adult diaper...

I suppose Biden is just continuing the tradition of royalty having a "Groom of the stool."

Trump is an idiot, of course,
but as for donning one's trousers on one's own,
I would have to imagine life is a lot easier
for men who have a proper valet to help them dress.

Who doesn't envy those with staff?
Downton Abby opened my eyes.

I suppose that's better than Biden putting on his own adult diaper...

I suppose Biden is just continuing the tradition of royalty having a "Groom of the stool."

Trump wears adult diapers and cannot control his bowels. You are not only deep into irrelevancy but have it wrong.

Patriot Trump has every right to brag about his intestinal fortitude....very few men could do what he has done....very few men measure up these days.
There was Capone. There was his dad. There was Roy Cohn. There is Putin. There is Kim. Those are people Trump admires.

Back