Trump Broke The Law AGAIN

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump’s Latest Scheme to Beat Harris May Have Crossed Legal Lines​

Donald Trump is reportedly advising Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, which would be a violation of the Logan Act.​

He may not be in office, but Donald Trump has been speaking with the powers that be about Israel’s war on Gaza—but it’s not in an effort to end the genocide.

Instead, Trump has allegedly been talking with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to avert a cease-fire deal, fearing that doing so could help Vice President Kamala Harris win in November, according to PBS.

“The reporting is that former President Trump is on the phone with the Prime Minister of Israel, urging him not to cut a deal right now, because it’s believed that would help the Harris campaign,” said PBS’s Judy Woodruff Monday night. “So, I don’t know where—who knows whether that will come about or not, but I have to think that the Harris campaign would like for President Biden to do what presidents do, and that’s to work on that one.”

It wasn’t immediately clear if Woodruff was referring to a new report, or an Axios story last week that cited two U.S. sources as claiming that Trump and Netanyahu had spoken on the phone about cease-fire and Gaza hostage talks. Netanyahu’s office and Trump both separately denied the report.

“I did encourage him to get this over with. You want to get it over with fast. Have victory, get your victory, and get it over with. It has to stop, the killing has to stop,” Trump said at a New Jersey press conference on Thursday, referring to their meeting at Mar-a-Lago last month. But he also criticized cease-fire demands.

Trump’s Latest Scheme to Beat Harris May Have Crossed Legal Lines​

Donald Trump is reportedly advising Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, which would be a violation of the Logan Act.​

He may not be in office, but Donald Trump has been speaking with the powers that be about Israel’s war on Gaza—but it’s not in an effort to end the genocide.

Instead, Trump has allegedly been talking with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to avert a cease-fire deal, fearing that doing so could help Vice President Kamala Harris win in November, according to PBS.

“The reporting is that former President Trump is on the phone with the Prime Minister of Israel, urging him not to cut a deal right now, because it’s believed that would help the Harris campaign,” said PBS’s Judy Woodruff Monday night. “So, I don’t know where—who knows whether that will come about or not, but I have to think that the Harris campaign would like for President Biden to do what presidents do, and that’s to work on that one.”

It wasn’t immediately clear if Woodruff was referring to a new report, or an Axios story last week that cited two U.S. sources as claiming that Trump and Netanyahu had spoken on the phone about cease-fire and Gaza hostage talks. Netanyahu’s office and Trump both separately denied the report.

“I did encourage him to get this over with. You want to get it over with fast. Have victory, get your victory, and get it over with. It has to stop, the killing has to stop,” Trump said at a New Jersey press conference on Thursday, referring to their meeting at Mar-a-Lago last month. But he also criticized cease-fire demands.
Merrick Garland will do nothing.

Harris must replace him! I use to defend him, but I no longer can.

Sounds like what Trump would do without a moment's care if he thought it would help him, never mind the death and misery it would mean, just as he torpedoed the bipartisan border bill. He's too ignorant to know he would be committing a felony that carries a three year prison term.

I agree. because of Garland taking his sweet time in appointing a special prosecutor for Trump's documents and election interference cases, we will not have trials before the election?!! Garland was worried about the optics in going after Trump sooner?!!:whoa:

What can be do, investigate? It would only give Trump more excuses to play the martyr, the victim of a government conspiracy

If stealing, hiding, sharing, and lying about top secret documents hasn’t led to anything it is doubtful violating the Logan Act with two months till the election would be worth the opportunity cost

What can be do, investigate? It would only give Trump more excuses to play the martyr, the victim of a government conspiracy

If stealing, hiding, sharing, and lying about top secret documents hasn’t led to anything it is doubtful violating the Logan Act with two months till the election would be worth the opportunity cost
There are many other issues he’s delayed or ignored, he does better as a judge and not a lead prosecutor.

Back