Trump calls Clooney a ‘backstabber’ and ‘third-rate actor’ over op-ed urging Biden to drop out

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump calls Clooney a ‘backstabber’ and ‘third-rate actor’ over op-ed urging Biden to drop out​

Trump says Biden has been ‘nice to Clooney’ after actor writes ‘one battle’ president ‘cannot win is the fight against time’

Former President Donald Trump slammed George Clooney as a “backstabber” and a “third-rate movie actor” for his New York Times op-ed calling on President Joe Biden to drop out of his race for re-election.

Trump appeared on The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show on Friday saying that regardless of what you think of Biden, “he’s been nice to Clooney.”

“I thought it was very disloyal, backstabber, third-rate movie actor,” Trump said on the program in reference to the op-ed.

Last month, two weeks before the fateful June 27 debate, Clooney co-hosted an LA fundraiser that brought in more than $30 million for Biden, who has since faced a flood of calls from Democratic lawmakers and celebrities to bow out of the 2024 election.

In an op-ed in The New York Times on Wednesday, Clooney wrote, “It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe ‘big F-ing deal’ Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate.”​

Trump calls Clooney a ‘backstabber’ and ‘third-rate actor’ over op-ed urging Biden to drop out​

Trump says Biden has been ‘nice to Clooney’ after actor writes ‘one battle’ president ‘cannot win is the fight against time’​

Former President Donald Trump slammed George Clooney as a “backstabber” and a “third-rate movie actor” for his New York Times op-ed calling on President Joe Biden to drop out of his race for re-election.​

Trump appeared on The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show on Friday saying that regardless of what you think of Biden, “he’s been nice to Clooney.”

“I thought it was very disloyal, backstabber, third-rate movie actor,” Trump said on the program in reference to the op-ed.​

Last month, two weeks before the fateful June 27 debate, Clooney co-hosted an LA fundraiser that brought in more than $30 million for Biden, who has since faced a flood of calls from Democratic lawmakers and celebrities to bow out of the 2024 election.​

In an op-ed in The New York Times on Wednesday, Clooney wrote, “It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe ‘big F-ing deal’ Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate.”​

Trump is clearly afraid of Biden. Desperate to get him to drop out.

Trump prizes loyalty over truth.

Back