Trump calls on supreme court to annul his guilty verdict in hush-money case

"But his invocation of the court also comes as questions over its political impartiality are at a peak following revelations that a US flag was flown upside down at the home of Justice Samuel Alito at the time of the January 6 riot. The gesture is identical to that used by many participants in the attack as a symbol of protest against Biden’s victory.

Actually the legal team for the president are calling on the court to overturn the lynching based on glaring violations of the 14th Amendment. The Junta in new york ignored the equal protection clause and went after the political rival of the party based on absolutely nothing.

SCOTUS should take this case and restore the rule of law in the banana republic of new york.

Donald Trump has called on the US supreme court to step in and annul his guilty verdict in a hush-money trial that left him with the unwanted distinction of being the first former US president to be a convicted felon.

He should just shut up and take it right?

The Supremes can hear cases that require resolution due to constitutional issues. A state case will not qualify. It is about state laws.

Actually the legal team for the president are calling on the court to overturn the lynching based on glaring violations of the 14th Amendment. The Junta in new york ignored the equal protection clause and went after the political rival of the party based on absolutely nothing.

SCOTUS should take this case and restore the rule of law in the banana republic of new york.
If you have evidence that no one has ever been prosecuted under this law, present it.

Meanwhile back in the real world, multiple people have been indicted and convicted for similar actions to Trump. Equal protection would mean Trump is subject to the same laws as everyone else. Trump was indicted, tried and convicted using the same judicial procedure as every other citizen who committed a crime.

The Supremes can hear cases that require resolution due to constitutional issues. A state case will not qualify. It is about state laws.
No, Nordy.

Federal courts can hear challenges to state criminal convictions pursuant to petitions for a writ of habeas corpus. While early Supreme Court cases interpreted that authority narrowly, subsequent cases allowed for broader federal review of state court convictions.

How can it be limited to state laws when he is accused of trying to manipulate a federal election?

Do not bet your house (Tucker) that SCOTUS will do the right thing....these are generally low quality Justices who very often dont do the right thing.

And I gave up lying about 7 years ago, though I was never much of a liar....I always knew better and attempted to behave better than the people around me. I began to suspect pretty early that I was living in a dark age.....I simply had no idea that it would get this bad before I died....I am very disappointed.

I have not told a single lie in 7 years, which is sometimes a problem with SLUT...

"Couldnt you do it a little bit, just for me, to make me feel better?"

Sorry but no....I am done done done with lying.

And with liars.

Back