Trump campaign fundraising email says he was ‘tortured’ in jail

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Former President Trump’s campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was “tortured” while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.

Trump has frequently sought to raise funds from the mug shot, and the email that mentioned the torture was sent out to promote coffee mugs featuring Trump’s mug shot.

“I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail, and TOOK MY MUGSHOT. So guess what? I put it on a mug for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!” the fundraising email said.

Torture Definition - the action or practice of inflicting severe pain or suffering on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.

Republican Definition of Torture - I was inconvenienced for twenty minutes.

Who's the snowflake now?

Trump does not have to be honest or make sense. His followers will jump on board no matter what stupid thing he says. It is what he calls winning.

Former President Trump’s campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was “tortured” while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.

Trump has frequently sought to raise funds from the mug shot, and the email that mentioned the torture was sent out to promote coffee mugs featuring Trump’s mug shot.

“I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail, and TOOK MY MUGSHOT. So guess what? I put it on a mug for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!” the fundraising email said.

Torture Definition - the action or practice of inflicting severe pain or suffering on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.

Republican Definition of Torture - I was inconvenienced for twenty minutes.

Who's the snowflake now?
He is the whiniest little lying bitch!

The Republican Party is gaining support from Blacks and Hispanics who will help elect Trump, Walter.
I am sure you hope that will be the case. You are hoping that trump's claims of being tortured by the police will convince them.

I think Blacks and Hispanics are smarter than that. They see a nepobaby that was not tortured.

Back