Trump congratulates Putin on prisoner swap at rally

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
The former president also repeated election lies to the Atlanta crowd, telling them: “I won this state twice.”

He also praised Russian President Vladimir Putin for the prisoner exchange while criticizing Biden: “I’d like to congratulate Vladimir Putin for having made yet another great deal. Did you see the deal we made?”

The former president also repeated election lies to the Atlanta crowd, telling them: “I won this state twice.”

He also praised Russian President Vladimir Putin for the prisoner exchange while criticizing Biden: “I’d like to congratulate Vladimir Putin for having made yet another great deal. Did you see the deal we made?”

Putin made a good deal for Russia, Murders and criminals for innocent people. And most of those innocent people were abducted during the Biden administration. Trump was just pointing out the fact that Russia got the best of Biden. Biden should have clapped down on Russia and got a better deal.

So disloyal to America.

Back