Trump declines Kamala's challenge to another debate

Cypress

'Why Would I Do A Rematch?': Trump Dismisses Another Debate With Harris​

Former President Donald Trump questioned Wednesday why he would debate former Vice President Kamala Harris again, claiming “she was beaten badly last night”—while Harris has already challenged him to another faceoff.

he knows last night was his A game - he said so himself.

as pathetic as it is - he said it - his best debate yet

LMFAO

I think if the moderators were different he would do it. And should.

There is no reason for him to debate a team of liars alone again.

They even went so far as to leave the whore's mic live so she could interrupt Trump. Besides spewing lies as fact checking. What a fucking debacle that was.

They even went so far as to leave the whore's mic live so she could interrupt Trump. Besides spewing lies as fact checking. What a fucking debacle that was.
so propose one on fox - but he seems to of refused altogether - and ridiculously claims he won last night

I don't like my intelligence insulted - that is something libtards tend to do is gaslight me

You can't be serious.

You can't be serious.
Dead serious. There are at least 10 states with NO gestational restriction on abortion.

The lying mod stated otherwise. They never corrected a single one of the whore's obvious lies. NOT A SINGLE ONE!

Which ones? Big Dog listed just a few of them.

Dead serious. There are at least 10 states with NO gestational restriction on abortion.

The lying mod stated otherwise. They never corrected a single one of the whore's obvious lies. NOT A SINGLE ONE!

OMG, so now Kamala Harris cheated. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

he was never going to win an abortion debate anyway - and this portion of the evening is not why he lost. He actually survived that portion ok all in all. The rest of the evening was mostly a dumpster fire for him until his closing arguments

he knows last night was his A game - he said so himself.

as pathetic as it is - he said it - his best debate yet

LMFAO
He started ok. His handlers are getting the blame today, but the fault was his. She gradually got under his skin and after twenty or thirty minutes the
unrehearsed Donald couldn't take it any longer and broke through.

He started ok. His handlers are getting the blame today, but the fault was his. She gradually got under his skin and after twenty or thirty minutes the
unrehearsed Donald couldn't take it any longer and broke through.
Nobody thinks Trump has handlers - he is a wild card and that is a known thing

it wasn't gradual IMO - it was textbook how you handle a narcissist. She needled him not on policy, but on his grandiosity - laughing at his crowd sizes right when the debate turned to the border knowing he couldn't focus on anything but that

it wasn't gradual IMO - it was textbook how you handle a narcissist. She needled him not on policy, but on his grandiosity - laughing at his crowd sizes right when the debate turned to the border knowing he couldn't focus on anything but that
By handlers I meant his debate preparers. It's known he spent several sessions with them, anticipating Harris and strategizing against her.
It fell apart within the first half hour.

By handlers I meant his debate preparers. It's known he spent several sessions with them, anticipating Harris and strategizing against her.
It fell apart within the first half hour.
Biden has handlers - he doesn't take a question without their say so.

I think Kamala is more like Biden in that regard - heavily scripted

I just started a new thread on where it fell apart " First let me respond as to the rallies." was the beginning of the end for him

Sounds like another Trump worshipper needs some soothing salve for their stinging buttocks.

And Trump was too ignorant to recognize what she was doing.

He took the bait she set out and lost the debate.

"While Harris is pushing for another debate, Trump said Thursday on Truth Social that there wouldn’t be another one. He wrote it in all capital letters and punctuated it with an exclamation point."

Trump took his marbles and ran home.

Back