Trump delivers the second Gettysburg Address: Better than Lincoln

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Gettysburg. What an unbelievable battle. That was the battle of Gettysburg. What an unbelievable I mean, it was so much and so interesting and so vicious and horrible and so beautiful and so many different ways. It represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow.

Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor — did you ever notice it? He’s no longer in favor. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill, he said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake,’ he lost his big general. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys,’ but it was too late.

I like the comments, I might add my two cents too?!!
:smile:

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/3...second-gettysburg-address-better-than-lincoln

435122697_829651669207549_3236353690885238992_n.jpg

Trump knows nothing and does not care to. He thinks he can fake it and fool the Rubes. It seems to work on them. People who know things are appalled by his rambling speeches. You can see how he distracts himself mid-speech.
You can learn a lot listening to Trump. He told us about Washingtons' army in 1776 "ramming the ramparts and taking over the airports. Who knew about that?

Last edited:
Anyone who has been to Gettysburg knows that Cemetery Ridge is just a slight rise in the landscape. The confederates did not lose because they were fighting their way up a steep hillside. They lost because frontal assaults the are always risky, and the American soldiers defending cemetery ridge were well prepared

In 2017, the maga losers were sure that "Antifa" was going to piss on the Confederate graves in the Confederate Cemetery at Gettysburg. This was garbage, because there are no Confederate Cemeteries at Gettysburg, and Antifa does not care about Gettysburg.

But all the maga losers, including the proud boys showed up on the Fourth of July, heavily armed to threaten the poor tourists who went to Gettysburg. They really went after Blacks... We all know why. In the middle of all the screaming and threatening, one of the losers shot himself in the leg. Obviously, there was no Antifa involved.

In 2017, the maga losers were sure that "Antifa" was going to piss on the Confederate graves in the Confederate Cemetery at Gettysburg. This was garbage, because there are no Confederate Cemeteries at Gettysburg, and Antifa does not care about Gettysburg.

But all the maga losers, including the proud boys showed up on the Fourth of July, heavily armed to threaten the poor tourists who went to Gettysburg. They really went after Blacks... We all know why. In the middle of all the screaming and threatening, one of the losers shot himself in the leg. Obviously, there was no Antifa involved.

And you were there...

That was Trump at his best, educating his followers like he did about the Civil War. How can anyone not see greatness in his talks? You have to want him to represent America across the globe.

Gettysburg. What an unbelievable battle. That was the battle of Gettysburg. What an unbelievable I mean, it was so much and so interesting and so vicious and horrible and so beautiful and so many different ways. It represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow.

Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor — did you ever notice it? He’s no longer in favor. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill, he said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake,’ he lost his big general. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys,’ but it was too late.

I like the comments, I might add my two cents too?!!

I like the comments, I might add my two cents too?]

Got to love the way he mimicked Lee with a heavy Irish accent

Random fact about trump: no member of trump's family has ever served the US... Not one... talk about chicken hawks.

So, becoming president isn't serving the United States? Then why do they call the president "Commander in Chief?

So you're an American historian? What don't I know?
Do you understand saying Trump knows nothing about history does not require a historian? Trump has given many talks at that Gettysburg level. He is an embarrassment across the globe because as little as he knows about American history, he knows even less about other nations.

Trump knows nothing and does not care to. He thinks he can fake it and fool the Rubes. It seems to work on them. People who know things are appalled by his rambling speeches. You can see how he distracts himself mid-speech.
You can learn a lot listening to Trump. He told us about Washingtons' army in 1776 "ramming the ramparts and taking over the airports. Who knew about that?
Yet somehow you think Brandon is an intellectual genius. He's more like an idiot savant, emphasis on idiot.

Back