Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers ‘Suckers’ and ‘Losers’

signalmankenneth

Verified User
I sure as hell don't want Trump as commander in chief of our military again?!! The ad is good, it reminds people of that suckers and losers comment he made and also about Gold Star families and POW's (John McCain).

Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.

The former president’s demand came on the same day that Biden honored fallen troops in a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France, the burial ground that Trump chose not to visit in 2018 and was later reported to have done so while describing the site as “filled with losers.” Trump has denied making the remark—and another in which he allegedly called more than 1,800 Marines “suckers” for being killed—ever since The Atlantic first published his purported words in 2020.

Trump Called American War Dead ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Those denials continued Sunday, first at a rally in Las Vegas. “He said I stood over graves of soldiers and I said: ‘These people are suckers and losers, the dead soldiers from World War I,’’ Trump said, referring to Biden. He went on to claim the whole episode was “made up” and, despite the Biden campaign knowing it’s “phony,” they still “took an ad using it—these are sick people.”

Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.

“Donald Trump doesn’t know a damn thing about service to his country,” read a post on Biden’s X account featuring the clip.

At the rally in Vegas, Trump accused his political opponents of fabricating stories about him in order to get elected. “Unless you’re a psycho or a crazy person or a very stupid person, who would say that, anyway?” Trump said, referring to the “suckers” and “losers” comments.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-demands-biden-remove-ad-093232346.html

1718018803178.png

Biden checked his watch, more than once, while dead Americans soldiers were in caskets in front of him.

Did Biden Check Watch Multiple Times During Transfer ...
Snopes
https://www.snopes.com › Fact Check
Claim: U.S. President Biden checked his watch multiple times during the dignified transfer of fallen soldiers from Afghanistan.
Fact check by Snopes: True

True but not to be underestimated. People who should know better but have let themselves become desperate fucking morons might make him President again.
Well, no, Marty.

The Democrats won't make him president again, the intelligent Republicans and Independents will.

Well, no, Marty.

The Democrats won't make him president again, the intelligent Republicans and Independents will.
Wrong as usual.

Donald Trump Suffers Double Polling Blow Among Independents​

Former President Donald Trump has suffered a double polling blow as two separate polls show him behind President Joe Biden among independent voters in the 2024 presidential election.

Biden checked his watch, more than once, while dead Americans soldiers were in caskets in front of him.

Snopes
Claim: U.S. President Biden checked his watch multiple times during the dignified transfer of fallen soldiers from Afghanistan.
He wanted to make sure he had time to get to the ice cream store. Disgraceful.

I sure as hell don't want Trump as commander in chief of our military again?!! The ad is good, it reminds people of that suckers and losers comment he made and also about Gold Star families and POW's (John McCain).

Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.

The former president’s demand came on the same day that Biden honored fallen troops in a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France, the burial ground that Trump chose not to visit in 2018 and was later reported to have done so while describing the site as “filled with losers.” Trump has denied making the remark—and another in which he allegedly called more than 1,800 Marines “suckers” for being killed—ever since The Atlantic first published his purported words in 2020.

Trump Called American War Dead ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Those denials continued Sunday, first at a rally in Las Vegas. “He said I stood over graves of soldiers and I said: ‘These people are suckers and losers, the dead soldiers from World War I,’’ Trump said, referring to Biden. He went on to claim the whole episode was “made up” and, despite the Biden campaign knowing it’s “phony,” they still “took an ad using it—these are sick people.”

Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.

“Donald Trump doesn’t know a damn thing about service to his country,” read a post on Biden’s X account featuring the clip.

At the rally in Vegas, Trump accused his political opponents of fabricating stories about him in order to get elected. “Unless you’re a psycho or a crazy person or a very stupid person, who would say that, anyway?” Trump said, referring to the “suckers” and “losers” comments.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-demands-biden-remove-ad-093232346.html

View attachment 26920
Using our dead boys to try to score points by lying about Trump is disgraceful. Those dead heroes aren't props.

Snopes
Reflexively checking your watch, 1 thing.

Calling those buried in an American Cemetery for those killed on D-Day "losers", is in another universe.

Back