Trump demands drug test for Biden ahead of first debate

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Sounds like Trump is trying to back out of the debate if Biden refuses?!! Will Trump also take a drug test if Biden agrees?

Former President Trump said he wants President Biden to be drug-tested before their first debate.

“I’m gonna demand a drug test too, by the way,” Trump said at the Minnesota Republican Party’s Lincoln Reagan Dinner Friday. “I am, no I really am. I don’t want him coming in like the State of the Union, he was high as a kite.”

Trump has previously stated in a radio interview that Biden was “all jacked up” at the beginning of his State of the Union address, as well as “higher than a kite.”

The former president and Biden rapidly agreed to two presidential debates in June and September on CNN and ABC on Wednesday. Biden and Trump now have just a little over a month before they participate in their first debate.

“They gotta be fair, I think they gotta be fair, and if they’re not, you know, you have to deal with it. Right? You have to deal with it,” Trump said at the dinner.

Rep. Greg Murphy (R-N.C.) suggested Thursday that Biden “must’ve been jacked up” when he gave the State of the Union address in March.

“I was in the State of the Union address and Joe Biden must have been jacked up on something that day. I absolutely believe that from a medical viewpoint and actually have a little bit of good knowledge that happened,” Murphy said. “He can’t stand, and he can’t stand under the lights for that long, and I don’t think he can keep a concept in his brain that long.”

The Hill has reached out to the Biden campaign.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-demands-drug-test-biden-171902239.html

The drug cocktail the doctors have Almost Dead Never Was Any Good Biden on is increasingly not working.

Sounds like Trump is trying to back out of the debate if Biden refuses?!! Will Trump also take a drug test if Biden agrees?

Former President Trump said he wants President Biden to be drug-tested before their first debate.

“I’m gonna demand a drug test too, by the way,” Trump said at the Minnesota Republican Party’s Lincoln Reagan Dinner Friday. “I am, no I really am. I don’t want him coming in like the State of the Union, he was high as a kite.”

Trump has previously stated in a radio interview that Biden was “all jacked up” at the beginning of his State of the Union address, as well as “higher than a kite.”

The former president and Biden rapidly agreed to two presidential debates in June and September on CNN and ABC on Wednesday. Biden and Trump now have just a little over a month before they participate in their first debate.

“They gotta be fair, I think they gotta be fair, and if they’re not, you know, you have to deal with it. Right? You have to deal with it,” Trump said at the dinner.

Rep. Greg Murphy (R-N.C.) suggested Thursday that Biden “must’ve been jacked up” when he gave the State of the Union address in March.

“I was in the State of the Union address and Joe Biden must have been jacked up on something that day. I absolutely believe that from a medical viewpoint and actually have a little bit of good knowledge that happened,” Murphy said. “He can’t stand, and he can’t stand under the lights for that long, and I don’t think he can keep a concept in his brain that long.”

If Trump wants Biden to take a drug test, then Trump can put his money where his mouth is and take one first.

Trump was terrified in their debate four years ago and dealt with it by blabbing like a dimwit whenever Biden had a turn to speak. Got so bad
the moderators wanted to shut off his microphone. Not surprising he's looking for a way out again.

g3ib1.jpg

Perfect. Go DJT.

We don't need our presidential candidates taking drug tests. It wouldn't prove anything and supporters of both sides would be claiming their guy won.
Yes, we DO need presidential candidates to take mandatory drug tests. They are supposed to work for all of us.

Why are you scared shitless of Trump?

We don't need our presidential candidates taking drug tests. It wouldn't prove anything and supporters of both sides would be claiming their guy won.
lol.......liar.....you oppose it because you are AFRAID it would prove something......(and I have never seen a debate in the last sixty years where supporters on both sides DIDN'T claim their guy won)......

Back