Trump Derails Weird Speech on Crime to Complain Women Hate Him

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Donald Trump gave his second sleepy address in as many days Tuesday during a stop in Howell, Michigan, diverting from his winding rant about crime to complain that women don’t seem to like him very much.

During Trump’s low-energy speech, which was hosted in a shiny white garage at the Livingston County Sheriff’s office in front of parked police SUVs, the convicted felon candidate desperately attempted to frame his opponent, a former prosecutor, as being too lenient on crime.

While Trump’s speech was meant to focus on crime and safety, he was miraculously able to deliver the exact same talking points he’d made at every speaking event for the past week. He did make one new, but ultimately unsurprising claim, about his apparent lack of support from female voters.

Donald Trump gave his second sleepy address in as many days Tuesday during a stop in Howell, Michigan, diverting from his winding rant about crime to complain that women don’t seem to like him very much.

During Trump’s low-energy speech, which was hosted in a shiny white garage at the Livingston County Sheriff’s office in front of parked police SUVs, the convicted felon candidate desperately attempted to frame his opponent, a former prosecutor, as being too lenient on crime.

While Trump’s speech was meant to focus on crime and safety, he was miraculously able to deliver the exact same talking points he’d made at every speaking event for the past week. He did make one new, but ultimately unsurprising claim, about his apparent lack of support from female voters.

I've been checking Fox for the last few days to watch the trails of tears. And for comedic value.

I watched trump lie for a few minutes, came back later, and he was still lying about everything.

But you are correct. I didn't know if he was going to fall asleep at the lectern, or slit his wrists?

He does NOT look well. Dementia Don appears to be lost.

Irony:
When trump negotiated with terrorists instead of the Afg. govt as part of our withdrawal, he demanded that 5000 terrorists be released from Afg. prisons.

Now he gets in front of crowds of under educated and claims that immigrants are coming here from prisons, and if Harris is elected crime will explode.

Back