Trump ditched his mask during pandemic because it smeared his bronzer,

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Spray on Cheetos face

Recounting a visit to the Honeywell mask-making factory in Phoenix, Arizona, in May 2020 — after which Trump was criticized for, ironically, not wearing one — Hutchinson claims that his excuse that he "did not wear it after consulting the company chief executive," was not entirely accurate.

According to The Guardian's coverage, Hutchinson writes that Trump "decided on a white mask," then asked staffers for their thoughts on the matter.

"I slowly shook my head," she writes. "The president pulled the mask off and asked why I thought he should not wear it.

"I pointed at the straps of the N95 I was holding. When he looked at the straps of his mask, he saw they were covered in bronzer."

"Why did no one else tell me that," he snapped. "I'm not wearing this thing."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...2?cvid=0cc904a8d6b54f95b18370ae03d73240&ei=19

"The press would criticize him for not wearing a mask," Hutchinson furthers, "not knowing that the depth of his vanity had caused him to reject masks – and then millions of his (rubes) fans followed suit."

peter-griffin-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

You are either really stupid or really dishonest....and it does not matter which it is.

Let's be honest here. Trump downplayed COVID-19 because he feared that a pandemic would hurt his chances of re-election. And people died because of that decision.

Period. Full stop.

"The press would criticize him for not wearing a mask," Hutchinson furthers, "not knowing that the depth of his vanity had caused him to reject masks – and then millions of his (rubes) fans followed suit."

I wonder how many MAGATs would be above ground today if not for their #MalignantMessiah's vanity and their own stupidity?

that might have been true if we didn't know now that masks did absolutely nothing to prevent the spread of covid......
"we" meaning fucking morons, Satanic minions, liars, haters and dumbasses.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449
Can face masks help slow the spread of the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?

Yes. When used with measures such as getting vaccinated, hand-washing and physical distancing, wearing a face mask slows how quickly the virus that causes COVID-19 spreads.

Spray on Cheetos face

Recounting a visit to the Honeywell mask-making factory in Phoenix, Arizona, in May 2020 — after which Trump was criticized for, ironically, not wearing one — Hutchinson claims that his excuse that he "did not wear it after consulting the company chief executive," was not entirely accurate.

According to The Guardian's coverage, Hutchinson writes that Trump "decided on a white mask," then asked staffers for their thoughts on the matter.

"I slowly shook my head," she writes. "The president pulled the mask off and asked why I thought he should not wear it.

"I pointed at the straps of the N95 I was holding. When he looked at the straps of his mask, he saw they were covered in bronzer."

"Why did no one else tell me that," he snapped. "I'm not wearing this thing."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...2?cvid=0cc904a8d6b54f95b18370ae03d73240&ei=19

Paradox M. There is no reason for anyone to wear a mask to 'stop Covid'. Covid is an airborne virus. You cannot stop it with an N95 mask.

Let's be honest here. Trump downplayed COVID-19 because he feared that a pandemic would hurt his chances of re-election. And people died because of that decision.

Period. Full stop.

You're trying to reason with someone bereft of any sense of empathy or reality.

Back