Trump Dominates Harris on the Economy in Every Swing State

Earl

Former President Donald Trump is dominating Vice President Kamala Harris in the polls in every swing state regarding one of the top issues leading up to election day: the economy. According to a new CNN poll, voters trust Trump more to handle the economy than Harris by, on average, eight points. The Biden-Harris Administration destroyed the nation’s economic system in just three and a half years. To put in perspective how much Americans don’t trust Harris with the economy, the former president has a 16-point advantage over the VP in Nevada on the issue. Across the seven swing states, Trump is also viewed as the candidate with a solid plan to solve the nation’s problems.

“Harris now trails Trump on trust to handle the economy by relatively smaller margins than Biden did,” the outlet noted. This is no shocker.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...-on-the-economy-in-every-swing-state-n2644319

The Biden-Harris economy is not helping Kamala. That's a fact.

Have you checked Truth Social stock lately?

How about his 6 bankruptcies?

Or losing a record # of jobs when he was President?

Someone is gonna have to explain how anyone trusts this guy w/ the economy.

Former President Donald Trump is dominating Vice President Kamala Harris in the polls in every swing state regarding one of the top issues leading up to election day: the economy. According to a new CNN poll, voters trust Trump more to handle the economy than Harris by, on average, eight points. The Biden-Harris Administration destroyed the nation’s economic system in just three and a half years. To put in perspective how much Americans don’t trust Harris with the economy, the former president has a 16-point advantage over the VP in Nevada on the issue. Across the seven swing states, Trump is also viewed as the candidate with a solid plan to solve the nation’s problems.

“Harris now trails Trump on trust to handle the economy by relatively smaller margins than Biden did,” the outlet noted. This is no shocker.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...-on-the-economy-in-every-swing-state-n2644319

The Biden-Harris economy is not helping Kamala. That's a fact.
Without "spell check," Vandy expert, you, very much like Trump himself,
couldn't spell "economy."

There is no such thing as a "conservative" economist with a properly functioning brain:
that's #1. Keynesian economics is a proven principle in the real world.

#2, the economy commentators without business degrees--"engineers," for example--
may offer opinions if they like. They may also opine on neurosurgery if they choose,
but for my purposes, I'd ask a cardiologist before I'd ask moaning' Earl

Attachments

• 1725551258214.jpeg
    1725551258214.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
Without "spell check," Vandy expert, you, very much like Trump himself,
couldn't spell "economy."

There is no such thing as a "conservative" economist with a properly functioning brain:
that's #1. Keynesian economics is a proven principle in the real world.

#2, the economy commentators without business degrees--"engineers," for example--
may offer opinions if they like. They may also opine on neurosurgery if they choose,
but for my purposes, I'd ask a cardiologist before I'd ask moaning' Earl
Calm down, old man.

With all those blows to the head, you probably have a neurosurgeon on your speed dialing list.

Note that the economy and inflation are at the top of Americans' issues.

A curious finding in that poll is the 15 percent undecided. That seems a high number this close to a Presidential election. These voters know Trump well by now and possibly too well. If they are waiting to learn more about Harris, which wouldn't be surprising, it's an opportunity for her if she can capitalize on it - making the upcoming debate all the more important for her.

Back