Trump Doubles Down on the Non-Existence of Biracial People

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Donald Trump spent Thursday morning doubling down on the ridiculous assertion that Vice President Kamala Harris deceived Americans about her race.

If Donald Trump doesn’t want to be called “weird,” he has a funny way of showing it.

A day after getting hammered for (ridiculously) suggesting that Vice President Kamala Harris misled the public about her race for political purposes, the former president doubled down on his apparent ignorance of the existence of biracial people.

“I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black and now she wants to be known as Black,” Trump said at the annual convention of the National Association of Black Journalists. “So, I don’t know, is she Indian or is she Black?”

“Happened to turn Black”? What in the world was he talking about?

Seeing how Harris has an Indian mother and a Jamaican American father, this isn’t an either/or type of situation.

She is both, and it is therefore correct to refer to her as both the first Indian American US senator and the first Black woman on the presidential ticket of a major party.

Arguing against this simple fact is bizarre… and why would anybody want to?

Of course, assigning motive to the things coming out of Trump’s mouth can be a bit of a challenge.

In any case, neither Trump nor some of his MAGA allies, such as Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), seem to realize that biracial people exist in the real world and, at no point, do they have to choose just one race they want to be.

Harris simply is the offspring of a mixed-race couple and, therefore, likely experienced the cultural heritage of both.

Kammy is 100% white as any fool can see. Like her pal elizabeth warren, she is a race hoaxer who decided 40 years ago to say she is non-white to get affirmative action.

Kammy is 100% white as any fool can see. Like her pal elizabeth warren, she is a race hoaxer who decided 40 years ago to say she is non-white to get affirmative action.
BHAHAHAHA!!!! Yep totally white

OIF.mlWevmxgv9FFyD3uukTpvg

Donald Trump spent Thursday morning doubling down on the ridiculous assertion that Vice President Kamala Harris deceived Americans about her race.

If Donald Trump doesn’t want to be called “weird,” he has a funny way of showing it.

A day after getting hammered for (ridiculously) suggesting that Vice President Kamala Harris misled the public about her race for political purposes, the former president doubled down on his apparent ignorance of the existence of biracial people.

“I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black and now she wants to be known as Black,” Trump said at the annual convention of the National Association of Black Journalists. “So, I don’t know, is she Indian or is she Black?”

“Happened to turn Black”? What in the world was he talking about?

Seeing how Harris has an Indian mother and a Jamaican American father, this isn’t an either/or type of situation.

She is both, and it is therefore correct to refer to her as both the first Indian American US senator and the first Black woman on the presidential ticket of a major party.

Arguing against this simple fact is bizarre… and why would anybody want to?

Of course, assigning motive to the things coming out of Trump’s mouth can be a bit of a challenge.

In any case, neither Trump nor some of his MAGA allies, such as Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), seem to realize that biracial people exist in the real world and, at no point, do they have to choose just one race they want to be.

Harris simply is the offspring of a mixed-race couple and, therefore, likely experienced the cultural heritage of both.
She is certainly less than 50% black....maybe much less, a genetic test would give the answer.

Trumps point that she has rarely identified as black is a good one....I have seen no evidence to the contrary.

She is certainly less than 50% black....maybe much less, a genetic test would give the answer.

Trumps point that she has rarely identified as black is a good one....I have seen no evidence to the contrary.
She went to an all black college. How exactly does a person who isn't / doesn't identify as black get into an all black college? According to the racist 1 % blood rule of this country, she is a black woman. I don't know why this seems to irk magats but whatever.

She went to an all black college. How exactly does a person who isn't / doesn't identify as black get into an all black college? According to the racist 1 % blood rule of this country, she is a black woman. I don't know why this seems to irk magats but whatever.
We don't like liars. Kammy is a race hoaxer like liz warren. They have been lying for decades about their race to get affirmative action privilege.

Your fucking racist brain isn’t a DNA test

What is your heritage?

Are you Italian, Irish, German, English, Swedish, Dutch?

Everyfucking one is mixed

You just don’t want people of color to love their ancestry

It’s blatant racism you dumb fuck

This is why we don’t let you racists define what is racist

It would be like letting child molesters define what child molestation is

Just like we don’t let criminals write our laws

Back