Trump: every single job was taken, about 107%, by illegal immigrants

Illegal immigrants took my lettuce picking job too!

Nope. The DNC is losing, and Donald Trump is snapping up, the "black" vote and the union vote because illegal immigrants are taking jobs mostly held by "blacks" and by union workers. The DNC is trying to deflect by insinuating that illegals are somehow only taking jobs aways from other illegals, but their mockery of a serious problem of great concern is driving voters toward Trump by the legion.

Trump wants to solve the problem. The DNC has dismissive memes. It doesn't take a genius to know who is going to win this one.

107 percent What a fucking idiot And Trumpers never seem to notice his utter stupidity
TDS-infected leftists have only one thing, i.e. "Did you hear what Trump SAID ?" ... followed by something taken completely out of context.

That is everything. That is all they have.

@evince - setting aside everything "that he SAID" and instead focusing on actions, not words, how did Dondald Trump fall short in the execution of his official duties as President such that he was somehow not the best President in US history?

One more time, focus on the question, how did Trump fall short in the execution of his official duties as President?

I realize that my question is totally unfair to you because I took away the only tool in your belt, i.e. "Did you hear what Trump SAID ?"

Back