Trump Follies: the non-MAGA media interview

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Watching a repeat of Trump's performance on #MeetThePress with Kristen Welker from this morning. As the new host does a tepid job of calling him out on his lies, bluffs and bluster. But Trump essentially sinks himself with his ego driven ramblings. No rational person could vote for this clown! This is about 50 minutes, so watch it in short bursts.

Watching a repeat of Trump's performance on #MeetThePress with Kristen Welker from this morning. As the new host does a tepid job of calling him out on his lies, bluffs and bluster. But Trump essentially sinks himself with his ego driven ramblings. No rational person could vote for this clown! This is about 50 minutes, so watch it in short bursts.

I love how Trump owns you.

She talks over him and doesn't want to hear Trump's answer

I trust your judgment on it. Thanks for watching it so we don't have to.

Do you really think that interviews like this will change anyone's mind about whether or not to vote for this assclown?

I trust your judgment on it. Thanks for watching it so we don't have to.

Do you really think that interviews like this will change anyone's mind about whether or not to vote for this assclown?

Not for the true MAGA fanatics. Trump is like a cult following for them. Then there are those right wing jokers who really don't give a damn but delight that "those people" (fill in ethnic, racial, gender of choice) are vehemently against all he stands for. Then there are the paid trolls or idiot non-paid trolls. All in all, a sad group.

She talks over him and doesn't want to hear Trump's answer

No, she tries to keep him on target to actually answer the questions and to correct his lies. Dump just wants to ramble on and on without interruption or answering anything he doesn't like. The man contradicts himself so many times it's unreal....and then he thinks saying, "I'm not going to answer that" before blabbing on what he wants to say on the subject is absurd. Someone needs to clue him in that he is NOT the President anymore, nor in one of his boardroom meetings or his stupid "reality" TV shows.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Really? Because to do that I would have to believe what he spews, defend it in public and actually vote for the clown.

That's YOU, toodles, not me!

I promise you dick wad you care a lot more about trump than I do.

Hmm, for someone who doesn't care about the Orange Oaf, this site chronicles the time and effort you take each week to defend any and all critiques of him. And brother, you spend A LOT OF TIME doing that, compared to what I do on this and other subjects. Please don't try to convince anyone you didn't vote twice for Cheeto Jeezus. So either you're schizoid or full of it or just a lame troll full of excuses.

You may continue to deny, bluff and bluster.

Hmm, for someone who doesn't care about the Orange Oaf, this site chronicles the time and effort you take each week to defend any and all critiques of him. And brother, you spend A LOT OF TIME doing that, compared to what I do on this and other subjects. Please don't try to convince anyone you didn't vote twice for Cheeto Jeezus. So either you're schizoid or full of it or just a lame troll full of excuses.

Copy and paste my defense of trump.

Copy and paste my defense of trump.

Oh puh-leeze! I can't waste an hour or more on all your counter punches and "whataboutisms" for Cheeto Jeezus on this site!

For an example, all the reader has to do is go to the Current Events forum and enter your name in the search and tag "posts". Immediately, you have the subject titles; E Jean Wins again!, No, Most Americans don't think the 2020 election was stolen., and Trump slammed for lying about giving Fauci Presidential Award.

Those are just for starters. There are many others, and that's just for ONE forum.

That you right wink wonks think you can get away with lying in a printed format is pitiful....just like Cheeto Jeezus in the OP. Carry on.

No, she tries to keep him on target to actually answer the questions and to correct his lies. Dump just wants to ramble on and on without interruption or answering anything he doesn't like. The man contradicts himself so many times it's unreal....and then he thinks saying, "I'm not going to answer that" before blabbing on what he wants to say on the subject is absurd. Someone needs to clue him in that he is NOT the President anymore, nor in one of his boardroom meetings or his stupid "reality" TV shows.

Stop your lies she was a hateful Democrat and did not want Trump telling the truth

Not for the true MAGA fanatics. Trump is like a cult following for them. Then there are those right wing jokers who really don't give a damn but delight that "those people" (fill in ethnic, racial, gender of choice) are vehemently against all he stands for. Then there are the paid trolls or idiot non-paid trolls. All in all, a sad group.

Truly they ARE the deplorables.

Stop your lies she was a hateful Democrat and did not want Trump telling the truth

Now you're just being a silly child making up accusations because you cannot deal with the FACTS regarding the OP video ... which verifies what I say and vilifies what you say. Like Cheeto Jeezus, you thinking pushing your revisionism ad nausea will magically make it come true. Hint: it won't.

Now you're just being a silly child making up accusations because you cannot deal with the FACTS regarding the OP video ... which verifies what I say and vilifies what you say. Like Cheeto Jeezus, you thinking pushing your revisionism ad nausea will magically make it come true. Hint: it won't.

She spewed Democrat lies and denied the democrats want abortion right up until birth she lied about that to. She is a typical democrat liar full of hate

No rational person could vote for this clown!

No rational person ever has
but he was POTUS for four years

and we still have to be concerned with his winning again while wearing an ankle monitor.
Not likely, I'd guess, but definitely possible

This is America, Tacky. Rational people don't always get their way.

Back