Trump got out of Vietnam due to a bone spur.

Vietnam was a war started by our leaders based upon lies that weakened America.....refusing to participate was the right call.

It was also one of a very long list of wars America has lost.

No, did Walz?
He claimed to have used a weapon in a war dipshit. But you idiots are used to this aren't you? Biden was arrested trying to visit mandella in prison. Not He graduated at the top of his law school class. Not. He gave medals to his uncle. Not His son died in Iraq. Not. Idiot

He claimed to have used a weapon in a war dipshit. But you idiots are used to this aren't you? Biden was arrested trying to visit mandella in prison. Not He graduated at the top of his law school class. Not. He gave medals to his uncle. Not His son died in Iraq. Not. Idiot
He did, but who gives a shit.

Maybe Vance needs reminding.
Maybe walz needs reminding that his military career was impressive enough without lying about it. And maybe, vis a vis Trump, the army decided he wasn't worth the trouble.
#1, spurs in BOTH heels, diagnosed by a MILITARY doctor (I too had spurs in both heels while on deployable active duty. I chose treatment over surgery because I was close to retirement. EXTREMELY painful to the point you can barely walk much less do any physically demanding training).

#2, The man had a degree from the Wharton School of Business. You don't draft that guy, put a rifle in his hands, and send him to vietfuckingnam as a PFC. You send him to OCS where he becomes a 90-day wonder 2nd lieutenant in supply. And this is ironic, he probably would have never even gone to Nam, with that background, or if he did he would have ended up in the rear with the gear.
Wealth and privilege so he sent someone else to die in his place.

This is a fantasy. I'm betting no physically and educationally qualified J.O. who desired and requested combat, especially infantry, was ever refused (unless they possessed another skill that the military valued more).

And elsewhere, didn't you say YOU would run and let someone else die in YOUR place?

Back