Trump has a 'TRADE' Offer

a1437f12c2cebc73b977a2031ff0e860.jpg

No, it's probably just confusion why the party of "Law and Order" is celebrating the possible election of a felon.
What happened in Manhattan was NOT "law and order". It was a kangaroo court consisting of TDS-deranged jurors and a biased Trump-hating judge, all receiving strict orders from Obama's DOJ.

What happened in Manhattan was NOT "law and order". It was a kangaroo court consisting of TDS-deranged jurors and a biased Trump-hating judge, all receiving strict orders from Obama's DOJ.

You are just a sore loser.

Will you say the same thing about the court currently trying Hunter Biden? No? I didn't think so.

You guys hate the justice system when your bloated crimelord doesn't get his way.

You are just a sore loser.
What did I lose, exactly?
Will you say the same thing about the court currently trying Hunter Biden?
No? I didn't think so.
Not enough information at this point to say anything.
You guys hate the justice system when your bloated crimelord doesn't get his way.
Who is "you guys"? I'm but one person.

The "justice" system has been the misjustice system for quite some time now. It rewards Uniparty criminals (and their supporters) while persecuting anyone who is opposed to the Uniparty.

What did I lose, exactly?

Not enough information at this point to say anything.

Who is "you guys"? I'm but one person.

The "justice" system has been the misjustice system for quite some time now. It rewards Uniparty criminals (and their supporters) while persecuting anyone who is opposed to the Uniparty.

LOL.

LOL. You guys would elect him no matter what he did. He could fuck the flag on live TV and you'd still vote for him and you'd start fucking the flag.
well perhaps.....on the other hand, everyone knows only a lib'rul would actually fuck the flag on live TV........

Back