Trump Hasn't Called Family of Supporter Killed at Rally, Wife Says

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Of course not!

The widow of Corey Comperatore, the heroic volunteer firefighter killed while shielding his family during the shooting at a Donald Trump campaign rally, said that the former president has not reached out to the grieving family.

The silence from Trump contrasts with an attempted call from President Joe Biden, which the Comperatore family declined. Helen Comperatore, speaking from her home in Sarver, Pennsylvania, told the New York Post in an exclusive interview, "I didn't talk to Biden. I didn't want to talk to him," adding, "My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

Newsweek contacted Trump's campaign via email on Monday for comment.

Of course not!

The widow of Corey Comperatore, the heroic volunteer firefighter killed while shielding his family during the shooting at a Donald Trump campaign rally, said that the former president has not reached out to the grieving family.

The silence from Trump contrasts with an attempted call from President Joe Biden, which the Comperatore family declined. Helen Comperatore, speaking from her home in Sarver, Pennsylvania, told the New York Post in an exclusive interview, "I didn't talk to Biden. I didn't want to talk to him," adding, "My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

I think Trump just expects his cult followers to be willing to die or crawl over broken glass for him.

I think Trump just expects his cult followers to be willing to die or crawl over broken glass for him.
Oh and they are. Saying that it was divine intervention. Yes, god saved trump but killed a man who was at church every Sunday. A good father and a good man. Trump is nothing of the sort. Running around fucking whores, raping, and committing crimes. This only proves there is no god.

Of course not!

^ Another repub woman who can't think for herself.

Biden said to put Trump in the crosshairs and Crooks did and came within a few millimeters of killing Trump.

Firefighter Corey Comperatore’s widow refused Biden call after Trump rally shooting: ‘Didn’t want to talk to him’

Who can blame her? Biden said to put Trump in the bullseye and Crooks did and almost assassinated him and Mr. Comperatore was murdered.

Of course not!

His campaign has raised more than $4 million for them.

Reactions: TOP
Back