Trump inferred Melania may be imprisoned

evince

Truthmatters
He said that it’s would have been bad for him to imprison a presidents wife by imprisoning Hilary

Then he said the Democrats wanted to do just that

Hmmmmmmmmm

Is that why MELANIA is not by his side or declaring her support of him?

Is she now working with the FBI to stay out by of prison herself?

"I said, 'wouldn't it really be bad?... Wouldn't it be terrible to throw the president's wife and the former secretary of state—think of it, the former secretary of state—but the president's wife into jail? Wouldn't that be a terrible thing?" Trump said.

"But they want to do it,"

Read it carefully

He inferred the Dems were after his wife

This is getting really interesting

She sold his ass to the FBI to slink away from his crimes

April 11One week after Donald Trump is indicted and charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records over a string of allegedhush money deals, Melania’s official office issues a cryptic statement that news organizations made assumptions about her “personal, professional and political” stance on unnamed subjects—a presumable reference to reports that she was angry with her husband’s indictment and political appearances.

Dec. 10, 2022Melania visits California for two private events hosted by the Log Cabin Republicans and Fix California—a voter engagement organization that provided the ex-first lady with a $250,000 payment, according to the New York Times.

Note the date folks

"I said, 'wouldn't it really be bad?... Wouldn't it be terrible to throw the president's wife and the former secretary of state—think of it, the former secretary of state—but the president's wife into jail? Wouldn't that be a terrible thing?" Trump said.

Read it carefully

He inferred the De
So he believes in special treatment for some people... I see.

So he believes in special treatment for some people... I see.
He inferred Melania is being threatened with prison

Listen to his statement

This is what Melania is telling him to explain
Why she is a no show

She has to stay out of his campaigning

Or the FBI will know she is consorting with his crimes

Read it carefully

He inferred the Dems were after his wife

He thinks Melania is in legal trouble

That’s why he went heavy on the presidents wife when describing Hilary

Back