Trump Insults Vets: Medal of Honor Recipients 'Dead or in Bad Shape,' Medal of Freedom 'Actually Much Better'

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump Insults Vets: Medal of Honor Recipients 'Dead or in Bad Shape,' Medal of Freedom 'Actually Much Better'​

During an event supposedly focused on fighting antisemitism, Trump’s shocking statement about veterans echoes his long history of disrespecting military service.

In what was intended to be an event centered on combating antisemitism at his Bedminster golf club, Donald Trump once again demonstrated his deep-seated disregard for America’s veterans. Trump, who has a well-documented history of avoiding military service and denigrating those who have served, made yet another shockingly offensive statement on Thursday.

“When we gave [Trump billionaire megadonor Miriam Adelson] the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That's the highest award you can get as a civilian. It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor, but civilian version. It’s actually much better because everyone who gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets or they’re dead. She gets it and she’s a healthy beautiful woman, it's great,” Trump remarked.

The comment was not only a slap in the face to Medal of Honor recipients but also another reminder of Trump’s notorious history of making disparaging remarks about the military. This is the same man who famously referred to American soldiers who died in war as “suckers” and “losers,” and mocked Senator John McCain, stating, “He’s not a war hero… I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump’s disdain for military service is particularly hypocritical given his own history. During the Vietnam War, Trump managed to avoid the draft by claiming bone spurs in his feet. While others were putting their lives on the line, Trump was safely ensconced in the comforts of privilege, never having to face the dangers of combat or the sacrifices required of those who serve.

'Disqualifies himself': Veterans blast Trump for 'disrespectful' remarks about war heroes​

'Disqualifies himself': Veterans blast Trump for 'disrespectful' remarks about war heroes​

He might as well get up there and say "Don't vote for me, you suckers and losers." I don't expect many veterans who become aware of this denigration to switch allegiance to Harris. But I won't be at all surprised if they just decide not to vote at all in protest. They have more honor in their pinkie fingers than the #MalignantMango has in his entire fat, bloated, convicted felon, draft-dodging body.

Donald Trump's Medal Of Honor Remarks Spark Anger From Veterans

She has a fit every time something negative is said of her raping felon messiah. Too funny from the trollop of JPP.
:rofl2:

The mirror is just a little too shiny there, isn't it? :laugh:

On another thread, the trollish trollop has been badgering this one and that one for reasons to vote for Harris. Predictably, when given reasons she claims that she wasn't, and of course totally ignored a 10-item list that I presented. Trolls gonna troll, whores gonna whore. Chickenshits gonna shit. lol

Unlike some, I back up MY claims with evidence.

trump tells us the real heroes are women like Miriam Adelson who slept with a rich, decrepit, old man, and not the soldiers who broke their bodies in war. Anyone want to guess why trump supports women having sex with decrepit, old men for money?

A picture of the oh so sexy Sheldon Adelson:
las-vegas-review-journal-owner-sheldon-adelson
210107062945-sheldon-adelson-2019-file.jpg

trump tells us the real heroes are women like Miriam Adelson who slept with a rich, decrepit, old man, and not the soldiers who broke their bodies in war. Anyone want to guess why trump supports women having sex with decrepit, old men for money?

A picture of the oh so sexy Sheldon Adelson:
las-vegas-review-journal-owner-sheldon-adelson
210107062945-sheldon-adelson-2019-file.jpg
Thanks for the confirmation that you don't understand what he said...

stupid shit...As a fellow vet who served under Reagan, it pains me to see so many redneck white boy veterans/and current soldiers supporting Trump. Obama once said, that whites cling to their guns and thier bibles and the right made his life a living hell for months, until he finally appologized....and yet....Trump who not only denigrate our country every time he opens his mouth, but also anybody not in a Nazi uniform. The hypocrazy on the right is just beyond hypocritical. Should he lose and Biden has to call upon the military, I hope its not his supporters showing up.​

Back