Trump is a horrible person.

the only way these incidents lessen and civility in politics returns is for all of you to hold yourselves accountable for your own part in fostering the atmosphere of fear and hate.

you'll notice that i've laid the blame for that on BOTH sides, right? BOTH!

so is there a reason why you are totally ignoring the fostering that has happened from all of those on the left?

or are you of the mindset that the left is blameless and hasn't fostered any hate and/or fear?
This isn't about "the left." It was a very small list of trump's violent rhetoric. I'm still waiting for a trump supporter to post a list of Biden making the same types of comments. Not antifa, not BLM or some other group... Biden himself.

This isn't about "the left." It was a very small list of trump's violent rhetoric. I'm still waiting for a trump supporter to post a list of Biden making the same types of comments. Not antifa, not BLM or some other group... Biden himself.
so you wish to willfully ignore 'the left' and their 50%, focusing solely on trump and biden, so that you can avoid accountability.

got it.

"It is now incumbent on political leaders of both parties, and on Americans individually and collectively, to resist a slide into further violence and the type of extremist language that fuels it."

Both sides do not do it you lying shit brains.
hold yourself accountable for your failures as a human.

Back