trump is a showman, and the most experienced presidential debater there is.

Jarod

Contributor
I do not expect much out of Harris tonight, but we will see.

She spent a lot of time prepping.

Why not?

Then she should be more than ready. The microphones are supposed to be muted right? This way she won't be interrupted and she will be able to clearly and specifically tell us her plans for fixing all the things that ails this country which has had a Democrat president for 12 of the last 16 years. I can't wait to hear her policies laid out for all of us to examine.

Why not?

Then she should be more than ready. The microphones are supposed to be muted right? This way she won't be interrupted and she will be able to clearly and specifically tell us her plans for fixing all the things that ails this country which has had a Democrat president for 12 of the last 16 years. I can't wait to hear her policies laid out for all of us to examine.
Because he is a great showman, and the most experienced presidential debater ever.

Because he is a great showman, and the most experienced presidential debater ever.
Hardly

Someone supposedly as fit to be president as the Kamal should have no problem with the felon. Isn't she the tough prosecutor that knows trumps type?

Hardly

Someone supposedly as fit to be president as the Kamal should have no problem with the felon. Isn't she the tough prosecutor that knows trumps type?
A debate is not the courtroom. In a courtroom we have rules about being non-responsive to questions, or only saying relevant things, and basic decorum.

iu

Trump has embarrassed himself many times on the debate stage and will do it again tonight. He is a clown saying absurd things and defying you to do anything about it. He is the Rodney Dangerfield of politics and he looks like him too.

LOL. Good job lowering expectations. I would like to see republicans do that as well.

Lawyers, especially ones that spent their time arguing cases in front of Juries, are almost always good debaters, though they usually need some "I object" moments with arguments scattered in...

I suspect that Trump will be saved more than once by the muted microphones, just as he was during Biden's debacle.

Back