Trump is desperate for money. Now selling $100k watches.

It appears Trump sees that he cannot win, so he is cashing out. It is not just watches, he is pushing Trump crap of all kinds . He is like a barker on Home Shopping Club. Here you go buy our gold-colored sneakers for 300 bucks. You have to get the Trump commemorative coins. Don't forget the cards. And the Trump clothes made in China and 3rd world countries will make you the envy of the righty world.

This comes off as very desperate.

"I like gold, I like DIAMONDS" It's like he's doing a parody of himself LMAO!

His recent spate of hawking everything under the sun is weird. I know the guy is a serial huckster and this is how he makes his nut, but it seems that the trash he's hawking now is coming faster.

I love the fact that he's even selling a Bible. Pretty much all the evidence you need to question whether God is real or not.

It appears Trump sees that he cannot win, so he is cashing out. It is not just watches, he is pushing Trump crap of all kinds . He is like a barker on Home Shopping Club. Here you go buy our gold-colored sneakers for 300 bucks. You have to get the Trump commemorative coins. Don't forget the cards. And the Trump clothes made in China and 3rd world countries will make you the envy of the righty world.
trump and his family of grifters race to produce overpriced, schlocky merchandise to cash in on the grievance of the day. Just hours after a guy with a rifle was found at Mar-a-Lago, trump was sending out millions of fundraising emails. And Melania's $600 gold* "Vote Freedom" necklace is tasteless and tacky.

*Not really gold, just vermeil.

Back