trump is desperate to get Biden back... Hahaha.

It would be interesting. Some reporter could ask Slow Joe how he feels about Heels Up Harris lying and covering up his cognitive decline and then sticking a knife in his back.

I have the same number of primary ballots as she does…zero (0).

It would be interesting. Some reporter could ask Slow Joe how he feels about Heels Up Harris lying and covering up his cognitive decline and then sticking a knife in his back.

Has anyone seen Joe? Their spitting on hisvgrave...that must be extra humiliating...

Trump is begging to get Biden back. hahaha.

As you often mention about popular votes in the General presidential election...the popular votes don't mean anything.

The number of primary votes (not ballots) she and you have...do not mean anything.

She has the requisite number of delegate votes to make her the presidential candidate of the Democratic Party. How many of those do you have?

Because they don't have a campaign that will match Harris. All of their talking points have officially been used against them now. trump is old, and demented. Each day he reinforces that.
How hard is it to write new talking points.

Have you seen the trump's rant on his social site?

Wow, your guy is out of control.
No, we haven't.

iu

How hard is it to write new talking points.
The problem is that their talking points re. Biden's age, are now going to be used against the flaccid orange moron.

How do they attempt to counter that?

The problem is that their talking points re. Biden's age, are now going to be used against the flaccid orange moron.

How do they attempt to counter that?
Youd have thought they would have prepared.

Is someone going to get that guy some help, he seems to have really lost his mind.

Nancy Pelosi Calls on Donald Trump's Family To Stage Intervention​

I wish someone would help this sick fuck!

Nancy Pelosi recently appeared on MSNBC where she called former President Donald Trump a "thug" and called on his family and the Republican Party to stage an intervention.

In the interview, Pelosi, the former Speaker of the House, criticized Trump for his leadership style and for transforming the Republican Party into what she described as a "cult".

"So if we are going to do psychoanalysis of him I think we have to have him in person in front of some healthcare professionals. But I do wish there would be an intervention from his family, assuming they loved him, that they would intervene, that the Republican party would have an intervention, they have become a cult to a thug. And that is really a tragedy for the Grand Old Party and what they were," stated Pelosi.

The comments reflect Pelosi's critical stance towards the behaviors and actions of Trump, the 45th President of the United States and presumptive GOP presidential nominee, and echo those she has made previously.

Trump and Pelosi, a leading Democrat and the first woman to serve as Speaker of the House, have a long history of political clashes. Their rivalry dates back to Trump's presidency, with Pelosi's involvement in impeachment proceedings against Trump, citing abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in the first and incitement of insurrection in the second.

In recent weeks, the tensions between Pelosi and Trump have escalated, with both figures taking to public forums and social media to exchange barbs. Trump has been vocal about his criticism of Pelosi's leadership and policies. He has accused her of undermining his administration and perpetuating what he calls "the greatest political witch hunt in history."

Pelosi, on the other hand, has continued to criticize Trump for his role in the January 6th Capitol Riot and his ongoing efforts to question the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election. Her comments on MSNBC echo those she made on a recent podcast, The Rest is Politics, as reported previously by Newsweek.

"It's a tragedy because there are so many good Republicans... It shouldn't be a call to a thug; you should be the Republican Party, the grand old party," she said.

Trump has been actively campaigning for Republican candidates who support his vision and claims of election fraud, aiming to solidify his influence within the party. His rallies draw large crowds, and his endorsements are highly sought after by GOP hopefuls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nancy-pelosi-calls-on-donald-trumps-family-to-stage-intervention/ar-BB1oeV4f

Back