Trump is lucky???

The word queue originates from the Old French word cue, coe or queue, translating as “tail”. It's easy to see how we reached the phrase “queueing in line” then, although “queueing in tail” would admittedly have been more fun. Qué, however, is the Spanish word for “what”

The receptionist should have completed his primary education.

If you're happy about the prisoner swap , then why isn't your thread about this prisoner swap...? And not yet another troll thread? ;)
I did both. But thanks, are you not happy about Paul Walen getting released?

On December 8, 2022, Russia and the United States conducted a 1-for-1 prisoner exchange, trading Brittney Griner, an American basketball player, for Viktor Bout, a Russian arms dealer.

She actually committed a Russian drug crime but was brought home nearly two years before Mr. Walen.

Why?

I am very glad that Mr. Whalen is coming home.

He was jailed in December 28, 2018.

Nearly six years in jail for Whalen, six months for the Black basketball pervert.

On December 8, 2022, Russia and the United States conducted a 1-for-1 prisoner exchange, trading Brittney Griner, an American basketball player, for Viktor Bout, a Russian arms dealer.

She actually committed a Russian drug crime but was brought home nearly two years before Mr. Walen.

Why?

We're all happy but they're coming home... It's been too long...... No one is going to forget though that they left them there and brought Griner home first...

Why?

Because the Russians felt he was more valuable to keep and thus they could not get him at that time.

Why?

He was jailed in December 28, 2018.

Nearly six years in jail for Whalen, six months for the Black basketball pervert.
Don't you know the democrats had to get grinder the dyke home first?

Yet nobody is talking about the big news and we are all talking about Trump's statements... Seems that luck didn't hold, ay?
The swap has not even happened yet, and its all the news is talking about today, it would have been Trump's racist rant and diss of Vance.

Six months vs, six years.

She is black and a pervert who plays basketball wh0 actually committed a drug crime in Russia.
Why was Trump "the deal maker" unable to get Walen out? At least Biden got some out.

Huge news hides his racist rants from yesterday.

Russian prisoner swap.

Que the outraged Trumppers unhappy about our people coming home.
How many OP's are you going to creat on this topic? Office phones dead?

iu

Huge news hides his racist rants from yesterday.

What racist rants? Be specific.

In regards to how Kamala touted herself here is one news article - and there are other articles as well. Trump was right.

--Watch Kamala Harris sworn in as first Indian-American senator BY MCCLATCHY JANUARY 3, 2017 AT 3:33 PM Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden today at a ceremonial swearing-in on Capitol Hill. She became the first Indian-American in the United States Senate

Russian prisoner swap.

What did Biden/Harris tradein return?

Que the outraged Trumppers unhappy about our people coming home.
Scarecrows love their strawmen. Who is outraged about Americans being released?

Back